Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ew the way she’s like THE VIBRATOR I HAVE NOW and I CANT WAIT TO USE THAT, she used to be a channel for all ages, poor girls watching her are going to be disgusted! Ana some things need to stay private.
it's just a vibrator, if anyone is 'disgusted' by that they need to get a grip

Reactions: 59
it's just a vibrator, if anyone is 'disgusted' by that they need to get a grip
Agreed, it's not disgusting but the thought of Ana using it is quite gross due of her lack of personal hygiene

A sight I don't wish to think about pleaseeeee 😂🤕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the valentines video from Ana was clearly filmed after the podcast where saffron states twice that her best friend is a girl called Libby and Ana still introduces her video by saying saffron is her best friend 🤔🤔🤔 muggins

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the valentines video from Ana was clearly filmed after the podcast where saffron states twice that her best friend is a girl called Libby and Ana still introduces her video by saying saffron is her best friend 🤔🤔🤔 muggins
You can tell Libby is saffrons genuine friend and Ana just a business friend

Reactions: 27
I’d be bothered if my 12 year old was watching a YouTube video about vibrator usage
It’s more just the way she doesn’t know who her Chanel audience is? She’s a happy family PG channel with her mum/Atticus when it suits her & she knows it’s bringing engagement, but in the next breath trying to act like this sexual menace to show off to Saffron? Like make your mind up you twit

Reactions: 26
Anna and Saffron thinking rhat Moulin rouge the musical is the same as the actual moulin rouge made me LOL! It’s the show of the film 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna and Saffron thinking rhat Moulin rouge the musical is the same as the actual moulin rouge made me LOL! It’s the show of the film 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That's what I was thinking 🤔 The fact they kept banging on about how the musical is better than the show. I mean I've not watched either but I'm well aware that they are different things 😂

Reactions: 2
OT - do Sophie and Jasmine clough have a thread? I can’t seem to find it - or maybe it doesn’t exist I can’t remember

Reactions: 2
I’m quite surprised there wasn’t a lot more New York content from ana it’s asif she didn’t even go, posted one picture from the trip 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The nyc bag saffron got ana literally looks like the shitest plastic bag why waste your money on that, I’m sure you could find nicer ones

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m quite surprised there wasn’t a lot more New York content from ana it’s asif she didn’t even go, posted one picture from the trip 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm guessing she'll post a vlog about it this weekend

NO DISRESPECT TO SAM BUT.... Im not too familiar with sam smith or his music i just came across a music video of his on youtube (its a new song) anyway, i paused it because i thought it was Ana. Am i crazy or do their faces look the same? If this is me being crazy, lets all ignore this post and carry on. 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
NO DISRESPECT TO SAM BUT.... Im not too familiar with sam smith or his music i just came across a music video of his on youtube (its a new song) anyway, i paused it because i thought it was Ana. Am i crazy or do their faces look the same? If this is me being crazy, lets all ignore this post and carry on. 😅
No stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d be bothered if my 12 year old was watching a YouTube video about vibrator usage
So monitor what your children are watching. I think Ana can be vulgar and embarrassing, and needs to learn she can keep some things private, but it’s not hers or any YouTuber/pop star etc responsibility to censor their channels or work to help parent other peoples children. Children can access far worse things on the internet or even just opening a newspaper.

Reactions: 22
She perhaps should have put a little *adult content* warning at the start. You can't go from Disney holidays and eating McDonalds to vibrators without a little bit of thought towards your viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She perhaps should have put a little *adult content* warning at the start. You can't go from Disney holidays and eating McDonalds to vibrators without a little bit of thought towards your viewers.
the fact that her content differs so much really shows how lost she is, she doesn’t have a specific niche and jumps from one extreme to the other simply because she doesn’t actually know who she actually is or wants to be!

she’s just a sheep who goes along with whatever’s trending in hope that she’ll come across as ‘cool’

Reactions: 19
Oh dont worry we will be getting a NY McDonalds video, a vlog and whatever else she can squeeze out of the trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.