Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mejoolies reaction was sooo bleeping dramatic and fake surely?

Reactions: 8
mejoolies reaction was sooo bleeping dramatic and fake surely?
All those fake celeb death reactions seem ridiculously fake to me tho. If I told any of my friends and family a celeb had died I’d get “Shame…”, maybe a “bloody hell, really? Shame” if it was a really shocking death. I definitely wouldn’t get anything like the reactions you see on tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear to god that family are so flipping dramatic! 😂 it would have been quite a funny reaction without the YOU STOOPID GIRL part. I'd have cut it out if I was Ana, makes Julie look vile!

Reactions: 20
I was more thinking "ahh tinfoil hat Julie coming out" when she said MJ announced his tour then died and Madonna did the same. You how MeJulie believes in conspiracies like during covid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was more thinking "ahh tinfoil hat Julie coming out" when she said MJ announced his tour then died and Madonna did the same. You how MeJulie believes in conspiracies like during covid.
View attachment 1926679
Thank you for posting the video haha was dying to see but I don't have tiktok 😅

Tbf Julie's right she shouldn't say things like that. Strange (stoopid) girl

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1926679
Maybe Julie will join us and agree with how horrible she is! Tbh it is horrible to say someone has died (who hasn't) and also extremely immature.

Reactions: 12
It is a stupid and sick joke about anyone, but I would have checked online before getting all dramatic like Julie did. Ana was laughing which would automatically make me think it is a joke. Ana should know what her mother is like. Julie isn’t intelligent enough to understand humour.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Atticus taking his dressing gown off julie saying “don’t get it on my …” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Girl needs to learn to blend 😂 loving that orange forehead 😂😂😂😂 is her new bf a macdonals worker so she can suck him off for a Big Mac

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her makeup is so terrible. The way she acts and reacts to her gifts is almost as fake as their friendship

Reactions: 5
They’ve never watched friends why get her a friends card then? Weirdo. Out of all the valentines cards she could’ve picked 😂 WOW so much thought went into that. Can tell they literally despise each other. Those PLT pjs are awful quality in saffs video. God I hate them. And ana is insufferable she bleeping copies the person she’s with EVERY time. She copies saffrons accent like the way she talks and her laugh man. Why copy someone’s laugh? There’s not an ounce of originality in her body

Reactions: 21
just came here to say about the makeup! what’s with the white line between her hairline and orange forehead?!? can’t believe she actually did that and looked in the mirror and thought ‘yeah i look good’ 🤣🤣🤣 saffron’s thumbnail really shows how bad it is, did she just use a whole tube of liquid highlight and bronzer on her face??? AWFUL
A369E15D-423B-4964-9ED2-F79075B77BD5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1. Her make up in the galentines swap is insane. Why couldnt saffron tell her? In saffrons vid Ana looks like she’s in completely different lighting to saffron..?
2. Why did they include the clip from the podcast where Ana says she will be with a guy on Valentine’s Day but then not acknowledge it? Theyve just said they’re both single for v day so does that mean what she said in the podcast is now void? They coulda explained that..?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.