Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana is the type of person who says she’s seeing someone even if it’s not serious and it’s casual dating to get to know each other

This girl’s inexperience is real

Reactions: 38
Just watched the flight vlog 😂
"I'M NOT AVIN THIS!!!"
Amazing. That's going to be my new catchphrase whenever something happens over which I have absolutely no control.....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wasn't the vlog filmed first? I remember them saying that Saffron was going to London to film pointless the next day then the day after they were doing the podcast. They said it would be just them two for a catch up.
Never listened to the podcast because as a 31 year old woman I literally don't care about kids sex lives. However, I feel they just make tit up as they don't have anything interesting. I mean they are 21? They are not going to have masses of sexual experience. At least the women who presented it before were of an age where they probably had a lot of funny stories.

Reactions: 14
I would be so pissed off if I paid for business class and there was a noisy, bratty, child in it

Reactions: 18
I would be so pissed off if I paid for business class and there was a noisy, bratty, child in it
by the looks of the blog, the passenger who is by them originally is not by them throughout so I bet he got a free upgrade or seat swap

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet Julie’s hasn’t done any New York vlogs yet as Atticus was sick all over her camera / MacBook 🤮😂😂🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this. Julie is a fool. The gravy train has kept Ana going for a few years now and I think Julie expects the same gains and growths will come for her. But the tide is starting to turn - especially in the cost of living crisis. Nobody wants to watch her (or Ana) show off another shopping haul when they're scraping pennies together for the gas meter.

Given how poor they've apparently been in the past I'd have thought Julie would be saving and investing as much of this new found money as possible but I really just think she spunks every cheque up the wall.
As much as it pisses me off to see her waste money on shite, I also enjoy seeing her waste her future house deposit on meaningless crap 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ngl im excited to see how the brat goes on at centre parcs. Because I can’t imagine him getting involved in any of the activities, he won’t even get on a top bunk never mind anything else.

I think it would have been much nicer to have left the brat and Julie out of it and spent some quality time with her gran

Reactions: 26
Imagine going all the way to New York only to get chicken and chips..no surprises there 🙄🙄..but wanting a grilled cheese, not being able to and then getting what she always gets French onion soup🙄🙄🙄 branch out!
Can’t wait for the New York McDonalds video! ✨RiVeTiNg CoNtEnT✨ right there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has atticus ever seen a vegetable? I don't watch her videos much but it's sounds like he will only ever eat the same thing and turned down strawberries in favour of the brownie?
Julie's supposed to be the parent yet let's him have whatever he wants 🙄

Reactions: 16
If I’d paid to fly business or first and those three were all sitting there filming, crowding round Julie and filming and just being twats I’d be so annoyed.

Also, Julie Hun grow up. The fact she was considering texting some random she fancied through the flight thing, you could tell Ana was mortified at the thought if it. The guy could have been married or anything for all Julie knows. She needs to stop trying to be cool and edgy

Reactions: 19
does anybody know when she goes to center parcs? and i wonder what one they go too! ive booked to go to one end feb! IMAGINE IF ITS THE SAME ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her latest TikTok where she pranks Julie saying Madonna is dead? Julie is firstly, so bloody over dramatic saying she’s going to be sick and then when she finds out Anna is joking she is literally so rude and aggressive!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.