Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t normally like Julie but at least she seemed genuinely grateful and said thank you to Ana multiple times. Atticus didn’t say thank you even once
Just flapped like he was going to take off... so showed excitement/gratefulness in his own way.

If Julie hasn't got a diagnosis for Atticus / is in denial, what does she think when she sees him with his "quirks" (I'm sure she'd call 'em that)?

Reactions: 13
As someone who lived in America for 16 years, I've never been so offended at hearing their "favourite" restaurant in America is Applebee's. It is genuinely a B-tech TGI's.
Bubs only eats chicken and chips so they can’t actually go anywhere decent 🤣🤣🤣 they dance to his tune waaaaaaay too much it’s a joke.

Reactions: 21
Just flapped like he was going to take off... so showed excitement/gratefulness in his own way.

If Julie hasn't got a diagnosis for Atticus / is in denial, what does she think when she sees him with his "quirks" (I'm sure she'd call 'em that)?
I should imagine the school probably would of already made Julie aware if he was struggling academically and would seek a diagnosis, but they wouldn't share it online. if it Wasn't affecting him academically and just socially on the lower scale its more at the parents discretion to seek a diagnosis. I was a behavior support practitioner in a primary school and this is usually what happens depends how much it affects the childs day to day life x

Reactions: 5
Also funny when Atticus said they had 3 hours and something left of the flight but he “didn’t believe that at all” because they were already flying over the US 😂 oh yeah because he knows better than the GPS tracking and the pilot and everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So apparently she’s seeing someone, probably meaning she’s been on 1 date with the person🤷‍♀️😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d be fuming if I paid all this extra money to relax in first class (if we’re calling it that🤣) and you’ve got a family of 3 dickheads filming themselves every 5 seconds, screaming and carrying on like a pork chop. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!
I work in the travel industry so can get business class tickets crazy cheap and I’m using it the first time in a few weeks and her vlog has scared me that there might be an Atticus. I’m torn with the whole situation though, it’s obviously nice to be able to treat family when you earn significantly more than them, but also wonder if it’s unfair to give him such luxuries at a young age when it’s unlikely he’ll be able to afford them himself when he’s older, or even for Julie to pay now. When she just wants to take him to somewhere in Europe in the summer is he gonna kick off that he’s travelling Ryanair?

Reactions: 10
I work in the travel industry so can get business class tickets crazy cheap and I’m using it the first time in a few weeks and her vlog has scared me that there might be an Atticus. I’m torn with the whole situation though, it’s obviously nice to be able to treat family when you earn significantly more than them, but also wonder if it’s unfair to give him such luxuries at a young age when it’s unlikely he’ll be able to afford them himself when he’s older, or even for Julie to pay now. When she just wants to take him to somewhere in Europe in the summer is he gonna kick off that he’s travelling Ryanair?
An Atticus 😂
I think it’s more about the way it is communicated to him. If they explain that he is lucky that Ana can afford to take them on all these holidays and that mummy can afford to take him on city breaks during the school holidays because a lot of children don’t get to have those experiences - then yes it’s okay! Given his behaviour and the way that he counts his money in some videos, I very much doubt that he is told this. Julie doesn’t have enough self awareness to do that.

Reactions: 19
So apparently she’s seeing someone, probably meaning she’s been on 1 date with the person🤷‍♀️😅
who would want her as their girlfriend tho😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she’s so meady and generally has no personality, the reason she was single forever is becos no one wants her not because “she hasn’t found the one”😂😂

Reactions: 9
Nah it was probably the barista is Starbucks and he asked for her name to write on the cup , so in Ana’s eyes he’s now her boyfriend and will probably propose on Valentine’s Day 😉🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An Atticus 😂
I think it’s more about the way it is communicated to him. If they explain that he is lucky that Ana can afford to take them on all these holidays and that mummy can afford to take him on city breaks during the school holidays because a lot of children don’t get to have those experiences - then yes it’s okay! Given his behaviour and the way that he counts his money in some videos, I very much doubt that he is told this. Julie doesn’t have enough self awareness to do that.
Very true, and I don’t think Julie knows how to handle her new found money. I don’t think she’s rolling in it but I’d say she’s maybe making £50,000 a year, but because she’s never had anything she thinks it’s enough to buy designer goods for every holiday. Has there been any mention of the Marc Jacobs bag from the Florida haul? Or the Coach bag from last winter?

Reactions: 5
Very true, and I don’t think Julie knows how to handle her new found money. I don’t think she’s rolling in it but I’d say she’s maybe making £50,000 a year, but because she’s never had anything she thinks it’s enough to buy designer goods for every holiday. Has there been any mention of the Marc Jacobs bag from the Florida haul? Or the Coach bag from last winter?

Exactly this. Julie is a fool. The gravy train has kept Ana going for a few years now and I think Julie expects the same gains and growths will come for her. But the tide is starting to turn - especially in the cost of living crisis. Nobody wants to watch her (or Ana) show off another shopping haul when they're scraping pennies together for the gas meter.

Given how poor they've apparently been in the past I'd have thought Julie would be saving and investing as much of this new found money as possible but I really just think she spunks every cheque up the wall.

Reactions: 4
Seeing someone is just going on dates really isn’t it? 👵🏻 I don’t think we need to buy a hat yet!

Reactions: 3
In saffrons vlog she said anas moving in for a few week because they’re both single but now anas suddenly seeing someone?? Which was filmed first the podcast or the vlog 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.