Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ridiculous as always
Julie must’ve brought 29277 unnecessary outfit changes
Oh of course!! She’s had at least 4 different pairs of trousers! Normally when I go away for 3/4 nights I just take 2 lots of bottoms and a clean top for each day! Not a complete new outfit each day!

Reactions: 11
As someone who lived in America for 16 years, I've never been so offended at hearing their "favourite" restaurant in America is Applebee's. It is genuinely a B-tech TGI's.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I used to really like this family, but the money has ruined them, particularly during a cost of living crisis where people are deciding whether to heat their home or eat, they show no empathy/awareness of what others are going through.
And it doesn't matter where you sit if you get airs**k it doesn't matter if it's at the front or back!

Reactions: 31
The plane layout looked horrible, really cramped. Id have been so disappointed if I were them.
That hotel room is gonna end up being a right mess with all their stuff. Can't believe how tiny it is. I went to NY a few years back, on a tight budget and our bedroom, with 2 double beds was huge in ccomparison to theirs.
It’s just bad planning on Ana’s part. She has the money to have gotten them a bigger room! Im sure she could have even gotten a room double the size for what she paid for that box!! They’re going to be so cramped and uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
Haha so excited about flying first class when it looked absolute shite tbh :ROFLMAO:. God Julie will be buying more tat she doesn't need.

Reactions: 16
Ana is funny because she said she wants to make Mr Beast kinda content

Ana v Mr Beast

View attachment 1920528
View attachment 1920532
Ana will never be able to make content anywhere near as good as Mr beast, he's genuinely selfless and puts everyone else even those he's never met before himself just to see them smile.
I'm not a massive watcher of his videos but from the ones I have seen even just the titles he prefers to give to those who need and deserve it with no strings attached.
Ana is the complete opposite likes to show off as much as possible and doesn't care what people think she scrounges every holiday and gift possible and doesn't give back to those who need and deserve it besides selling stained clothing.

She let's her so called friends push her around and buys expensive jewellery for the silliest reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know that this video was from a while ago
But I’m saffrons vlog where she’s with Anna , she’s stilll constantly giving her digs “ I’ve got up and gone to the gym and anas still asleep “
“Ana doesn’t go to the gym so I didn’t ask her to go “

“ so happy I didn’t wake ana up when I went to the gym “

Just say your judging her girl it’s fine

---

Y
It does seem like she has sacrificed a bigger hotel room to fly business class. It’s only an 8 hour flight and you can sleep in economy!
The hotel room is nice, but she could have got a larger room with three single beds. Then again, they are only there for a few days and Julie tends to share a bed with Atticus when they stay in Air B&Bs anyway so she probably doesn’t mind.
To be fair moxy hotel isn’t the cheapest , i stayed there last year for a month at it was a hefty price tag but
Compared to a lot of New York hotels it’s great location , clean and modern
Also the rooms look much bigger online so she must of been catfished a bit
I’d say she saw it and thought it was a cool and funky room as apposed to the very plain hotels most of New York have

Reactions: 3
WHY does she constantly talk with her mouth full of food!!! Can’t hear a word she’s saying, lack of manners and she wonders why boys aren’t interested in her??? She’s a scruff

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know that this video was from a while ago
But I’m saffrons vlog where she’s with Anna , she’s stilll constantly giving her digs “ I’ve got up and gone to the gym and anas still asleep “
“Ana doesn’t go to the gym so I didn’t ask her to go “

“ so happy I didn’t wake ana up when I went to the gym “
Bet she threw up when she found out Ana had a can of coke in her bath at half 8 in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit random never been to New York is it normal to go for 4 days? Seems quite short.

Reactions: 7
Bit random never been to New York is it normal to go for 4 days? Seems quite short.
I’ve never been either but from what I know about people who have been, I think 4 days is pretty standard and gives you enough time to do what you want to do there. I know it seems a long way to go for 4 days but it does seem to be the norm 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve never been either but from what I know about people who have been, I think 4 days is pretty standard and gives you enough time to do what you want to do there. I know it seems a long way to go for 4 days but it does seem to be the norm 🤷🏻‍♀️
FOUR DAYS AND THEYVE TAKEN THAG MUCH LUGGAGE!?!?!?!?!,!!?!?!? Nah this fam is whack

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Fairytale of The Hunchback of Goblin North, Curtain Head Tory Brat and The Jobless Haggard Cling on Mother Take On New York 📹🗽

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I beg that guy next to them couldn't wait for that flight to be over... there's that saying "you can't polish a turd". First class flights don't give the illusion of class.
If you look he has the earplugs/headphones in right from the get-go. Sensible chap must've seen that shower and just thought 'no thank u not today'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julie going on like she’s above economy. Julie love you were on the dole until your daughter got you some followers. Read the room. You haven’t worked hard for anything

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Don’t normally like Julie but at least she seemed genuinely grateful and said thank you to Ana multiple times. Atticus didn’t say thank you even once

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.