Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ana secretly was annoyed that the seats weren’t in the way she thought with Atticus/Julie I’m the middle and Ana separate at the side. Probably wanted quiet time to herself

Reactions: 11
I wonder if joooolie has a diagnosis for bratticus’ autism but they just don’t speak about it, it would be a great shame if she hasn’t and is in denial because he could have access to so much support and with a diagnosis

Reactions: 18
As much an Anna annoys me it is lovely to see the excitement and surprise from her mum and Atticus, escepically being able to give back to her mum, could set unrealistic standards for Atticus though

Reactions: 12
The seats look so cramped together, I’d be annoyed if I paid all that money for that 😭

Reactions: 30
Those pods in "first class" remind me of a standing MRI scanner.

I beg that guy next to them couldn't wait for that flight to be over... there's that saying "you can't polish a turd". First class flights don't give the illusion of class.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It does seem like she has sacrificed a bigger hotel room to fly business class. It’s only an 8 hour flight and you can sleep in economy!
The hotel room is nice, but she could have got a larger room with three single beds. Then again, they are only there for a few days and Julie tends to share a bed with Atticus when they stay in Air B&Bs anyway so she probably doesn’t mind.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know where she gets the ‘all hotel
rooms in NYC are small from’. I’ve been to NY and had a room bigger than hers 🤔

Reactions: 23
It does seem like she has sacrificed a bigger hotel room to fly business class. It’s only an 8 hour flight and you can sleep in economy!
The hotel room is nice, but she could have got a larger room with three single beds. Then again, they are only there for a few days and Julie tends to share a bed with Atticus when they stay in Air B&Bs anyway so she probably doesn’t mind.
Also didn’t they fly during the day? So do they really need to sleep? By the sounds of it they didn’t sleep anyway

Reactions: 4
So finally watched her New York flight video... Oh my word, I'm speechless at the brat, he tries to dominate everything! Someone discipline that child!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Please someone tell me those headphones she was wearing on the flight were from
The plane itself??? She got airpod max for Christmas and I’ve not seen her use them once

Reactions: 2
Don’t know where she gets the ‘all hotel
rooms in NYC are small from’. I’ve been to NY and had a room bigger than hers 🤔
I stayed at the mariott courtyard on 34th and 5th and the room was really quite big... she's chatting tit.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same. I’d be livid if I paid all that money and that’s what I got.

julie is such a weirdo. Crying at turbulence and then screaming out “Ana do something!!” Like why as a parent would you put that on your kid. YOU are the parent! Ffs
Unfortunately I don't think Julie's treated Ana as her daughter properly for a long time. I feel like once Ana became financially stable and was able to start supporting her she's just been taken advantage of and is why Julie's attitude around money now is so backwards.

Reactions: 25
The plane layout looked horrible, really cramped. Id have been so disappointed if I were them.
That hotel room is gonna end up being a right mess with all their stuff. Can't believe how tiny it is. I went to NY a few years back, on a tight budget and our bedroom, with 2 double beds was huge in ccomparison to theirs.

Reactions: 11
I was also shocked by the amount of suitcases the brought with them and the size of them!!
Genuine question, how long they’re gonna stay?

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ Atticus gets worse every video. The most insufferable brat.

Reactions: 29
I haven’t commented on this thread in a while although I read it all the time but I really do just have to say how intolerable Atticus is. The way he talks about money is vile and they need to stop tolerating his brattiness. He’s going to go through life thinking he’s the dogs bollocks when really his mum hasn’t worked a single day in over a decade and his sister makes a living by eating fast food. He’ll get a shock when he grows up and has to actually graft to make as much money as he’s used to

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was also shocked by the amount of suitcases the brought with them and the size of them!!
Genuine question, how long they’re gonna stay?
Todays their last day so they’ve been there 3 days!!!! 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.