Anastasia Kingsnorth #66 Desperate to go on Love Island, travelled Aus for free, Maya Jama wannabe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The area you get seems a bit awkward to me. You can't really look out the window? How do you sit up to watch the TV or eat? Plus I don't like the idea of facing someone else when lying down. Would be better if the beds were turned the other way in the middle.

Reactions: 26
Controversial I know, but I think Julie might be the prettiest out of the 3 of them… and that’s saying something bc even she’s not the best

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So earlier in the week she was complaining about paying her tax bill and by the end she is bragging about flying first (business) class. Read the room witch!
Anyway, you are all hilarious! 😂
The whole turbulence drama! 🙈 It’s usually caused by the clouds I thought or can be clear air turbulence which I experienced on a flight back from Malaga once. You will feel it no matter where you are sat and the plane won’t plummet out of the sky! The poor povvo’s at the back of the plane eh?! If you don’t like turbulence don’t fly because it’s a risk!
Ana seems more down to earth when she is up against Julie’s idiotic insanity.

Reactions: 22
If I paid extra to sit in business/first class and saw little Braticus curtain cut next to me, think I'd go back and sit in Economy

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Atticus was 100% still sick on the plane even though they were first class, that’s why he wasn’t shown after the turbulence struck and laying on the hotel bed “resting” but they won’t admit it this time.

Reactions: 28
THAT VLOG.

1. Ana is describing how they are going to have separate pods and she'll be at the window while they're in the middle. Then they end up with basically a premium economy set-up and can barely even see out of the window. I wonder if the plane got changed out and they were expecting something else because that wasn't even close to the first-class she was describing!

2. Atticus saying he knew something was coming is just gross. "I had a feeling you'd do something to our seats because I get a bit ugh at the back of the plane" - genuine spoiled brat, no other word to describe him.

3. SO EMBARRASSING that they are acting like you only feel turbulence at the back of the plane ffs. It's giving White Lotus.

4. How horrible for Julie to have to share that bed with Atticus! It's literally her Christmas gift - if I was Ana, I would have shared the bed with my sibling or even got Julie her own room! Just so she can actually rest on her own holiday?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I dont know why they bother taking him to restaurants he only eats chips and chicken nuggets.

---

Also that was not First class!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jumpscare warning in our Anas latest video

I'd be fuming if I spent thousands on a plane ticket to be sat next to these insufferable three
Feel for this poor man
Screenshot_20230129_145444.jpg

---

I dont know why they bother taking him to restaurants he only eats chips and chicken nuggets.

---

Also that was not First class!
That's because Virgin Atlantic upper class is a mix of business and first class and therefore cheaper. If you really want first class go for BA or Emirates or Etihad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
it’s like julie and atticus expected the first class, like they were excited of course but they weren’t surprised. i’m so glad i was brought up the way i was 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t understand why everything has to be a surprise or a big secret, like girl, you ain’t beyonce

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d be fuming if I paid all this extra money to relax in first class (if we’re calling it that🤣) and you’ve got a family of 3 dickheads filming themselves every 5 seconds, screaming and carrying on like a pork chop. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She really thinks her followers are thick by saying they were flying first class when it was clearly business (a very uncomfortable business I would say)
At this point I would’ve preferred flying economy rather than sleeping diagonally on those seats

An early morning coke makes an appearance once again when she was having breakfast in the lounge 🤢

Also the hotel situation seems a bit weird to me. I’ve never been to NYC but for sure there are bigger and more luxurious hotels with the amount of millionaires who go there daily.
Budgeting much, Ana? So that you could get a new designer bag? Greedy cow
I bet my money it’s a preloved chanel
D6AFE2A8-06F7-46DA-A42B-0D4902617035.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The area you get seems a bit awkward to me. You can't really look out the window? How do you sit up to watch the TV or eat? Plus I don't like the idea of facing someone else when lying down. Would be better if the beds were turned the other way in the middle.
I thought the same, it looked cramped and awkward.
I'd rather a normal seat with more room

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.