Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A primark haul. Maybe she can wear something different now instead of that green urban outfitters jumper.

Reactions: 6
Eww I just listened to the podcast and Ana said she has a dildo in her drawers and Atticus pulled it out and asked what it was while she was on Instagram live 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Eww I just listened to the podcast and Ana said she has a dildo in her drawers and Atticus pulled it out and asked what it was while she was on Instagram live 🤢
Her family literally give me the boke. Have sex toys, go wild, but for christ sake dont have them easily accessible for your little brother to find. Hideous.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he did his usual "what would you rate it out of ten Anaaaaaa???"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just listened to the episode (number 9) and she didnt say that happened - was it a later episode?

They were talking about Beauty Bay selling sex toys and whether they'd promote them on Instagtam. And they were joking that if Ana did it, Atticus would probably run past in an instagram live asking what it was. Then Ana said that brings back bad memories (but didnt elaborate).

Reactions: 7
Saff loves posting pics of her and Ana where she looks better than Ana does in them. Sneaky!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s no way she’s keeping the clothing items in that primark haul. I know primark sizing can be hit and miss but she’s bought items in sizes 4, 10, 12 and a L which I think is maybe 16-18? Im normally a size 10 so I’d go for a 10 in primark or a size up if it looked small/I wanted it over sized, she’s just grabbed whats left or the first one she came across as she knows she’ll most likely return it. Funnily enough there’s been a lot of primark hauls and primark come shop with me videos in my subscription box as well so makes me wonder if Primark has asked some youtubers to go in there to show off some new spring pieces.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.