Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
"what would you rate it out of ten Ana?????"
"what would you rate it out of ten Ana????"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Adastasia #7 Ana's topless yet again, Bratticus rates it out of ten, £5 shit is in the bin, bingo ads are not a win

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Clomo

Atticus

Pleasw sponsor us
Follow my mum and sister on Instagram

How brainwashed is this child?

If you guys didnt know its nearly my birthday

And? Your a spoilt brat it's just another day when you get gifts every day anyway

And yes. Its 6am and I'm ranting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
dNsqAodl_400x400.jpg

OI YOU JELUS CUNTS STAHP TAWKIN SHIT BOUT ME DAUGHTER SHES WELL LIT INNIT MAKES ME ALL DAT MUNI HUNI!!!! DNT FORGIT 2 STAY INSYDE N HEDUCATE URSELF DURIN LICKDAHN LUV MEJULIE XOXO

PS.. AM SINGUL N LOOKIN HMU BOIS XX

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

OneNightInGeorgia

I literally CANNOT stand her mother. Her haggard ugly face really pisses me off. She looks like a fucking crow. As if she's trying to be a fucking influencer posting about shitty cardboard desks. Please stop.

I just find Julie's personality and manner totally inflammatory. The video when Ana was talking about the big mac sauce and she was sat there going "if it was MY SAUCE i'd SELL IT because I NEED A NEW CAR AND THAT'S A NEW CAR! IT'S GOING TO GO OFF THEN IT WILL HAVE NO VALUE!!!! but it's not my sauce it's Anas" - wow bitter much. She could only see the pound signs when looking at that jar, not the sentimental value it has to Ana.

Also.. that video where they wasted bought loads of mcdonalds and they thought they'd won the car - the way Julie got really cross going "STOP!!!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! PUT IT IN THERE!!" like shut up you fucking hag. It's supposed to be fun. Such a fucking detty scrounger. She looks like the old hag in my sleep paralysis episodes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I feel Haz has been a bit weird speaking about Ana recently. In the most likely to video on Byron’s channel uploaded the other day, in there they asked a question and then I’m sure it was about sex and Haz said ‘sorry my name isn’t Ana’, then in another video of Haz’s on Her channel when she was doing her makeup she was saying that ‘24 hour challenges and food challenges just aren’t her thing and she doesn’t enjoy watching that kind of content as she finds it bit boring’! I think something has gone on hahaha. Hate Haz anyway
I always kind of get the impression that haz and byron laugh at ana behind her back. Like they keep her about for the small amount of clout she brings to their much smaller channels and that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
#7 wonky teeth and wonky tits, buying 5 pound clothes to get her hits

#7 Atticus has insta, Saff has dissed her, begging on tiktok for a mister

• Haha
Reactions: 38

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Julie went to Home Bargains today with Atticus to buy toys and took him to McDonalds yet was telling everyone in the same story to stay at home?

These people are either so thick they can't see the irony or they're taking the piss. Either way this kind of behaviour is why the government have now increased measures.

Yet a few days ago Ana was going out to get her nails done!? Unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 38

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
She cuts up raw meat with a bread knife, THEN cuts up individual lettuce leaves on THE SAME board... you just know she didn't clean it in between.

I'd rate you a 0 for food hygiene Ana.

Also Atticus is the single most irritating child imaginable!! Did absolutely nothing to assist her and talks the entire time. God his voice grates on me like nothing else.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I bet Julie is the kind of gal who has stockpiled 50 packs of toilet rolls, 100 hand sanitisers, 500 tins of food and 1 retail worker who looked at her the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Paris1993

No Ana fan but I gotta give it to her, I do think it’s good how she openly talks about her ‘uneven’ boobs and saying how normal it is. Don’t think it’s fair to then take the mick out of her for that..

Reactions: 35

EmilyMae97

Anyone else who cannot stand atticus? Such a brat. Cannot even eat new foods or try anything without causing a big fuss. Julies parenting is done so wrong, you see so many other families on YouTube with kids the same age as atticus and they have a normal diet and are very normal in general, whenever he is around Ana he seems to shout and butt in. Saw the video of going out for the nans birthday and they had to get attic is a McDonald’s before and he just ate chips in the restaurant???? Julie is a very selfish woman, happy for her child to spend thousands on her. Pay the rent, take advantage of her, make ana pay for all the challenges and she provides nothing. I recall ana saying Julie doesn’t work because she goes to college but adult college courses usually take place in the evening times for after work and yet she always seems to be home during the day!!

Reactions: 34