Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe atticus does have some tendencies of autism (we’re all on the spectrum) I wonder if a lot of it is Julie just not pushing him enough, like the fussy eater thing, is she the type of parent who just gives in when he won’t eat something new, and surely her and Anna baby him because he’s a lot younger and Julie is clearly having no more kids, I do really wonder what her attitude towards his teacher is and how much his school have pushed him getting a formal diagnosis

Reactions: 10
Maybe atticus does have some tendencies of autism (we’re all on the spectrum) I wonder if a lot of it is Julie just not pushing him enough, like the fussy eater thing, is she the type of parent who just gives in when he won’t eat something new, and surely her and Anna baby him because he’s a lot younger and Julie is clearly having no more kids, I do really wonder what her attitude towards his teacher is and how much his school have pushed him getting a formal diagnosis
I work with autistic kids in schools and can honestly say, 70% of schools I have been in do not push for diagnosis. They just say they aren't 'equipped to handle' the child and they need to look for a different school with childs specific needs which always means special school. I think you should only send an autistic child to a SEN school if they are very much on spectrum i.e non-verbal, little attention span, flapping, not understanding instructions or not able to talk part in basic activities like circle time, dancing etc.
Atticus seems like he's on the spectrum but wouldn't harm him in any way if he goes to a mainstream school as his flapping doesnt seem intrusive nor disruptive, he can obviously follow instructions and games and has his hobbies and although we never hear him talking about his school friends, he does look like he has that ability going off his relationship with other people from the vlogs. I don't think he'll be in top set in school and may need a lot of TA assistance during lesson time as looks like he gets frustrated but apart from that, I think its a non issue and mejulie wouldn't get any benefits out of it, if I'm honest.
Bit off topic, sorry x

Reactions: 9
oh lordy, the KFC video, "this is the first time I've seasoned chicken", yeah we know Ana

Also, the fact all of the seasonings she used were clearly brand new speaks volumes about the kind of cooking they do at home 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.