Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she’s keeping the clothing items in that primark haul. I know primark sizing can be hit and miss but she’s bought items in sizes 4, 10, 12 and a L which I think is maybe 16-18? Im normally a size 10 so I’d go for a 10 in primark or a size up if it looked small/I wanted it over sized, she’s just grabbed whats left or the first one she came across as she knows she’ll most likely return it. Funnily enough there’s been a lot of primark hauls and primark come shop with me videos in my subscription box as well so makes me wonder if Primark has asked some youtubers to go in there to show off some new spring pieces.
100%. Not the first time I’ve noticed this with Primark hauls all coming out on YouTube at the same time!!

Reactions: 7
Funnily enough there’s been a lot of primark hauls and primark come shop with me videos in my subscription box as well so makes me wonder if Primark has asked some youtubers to go in there to show off some new spring pieces.
No it’s definitely not that ;)

Did you not hear Ana say just how much everyone loved the last haul 2 months ago that they were all demanding a brand new one already...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys Ana is definitely not trying to be Saffron and suck up to Primark to try and get her own collaboration, absolutely not. She would NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did a primark haul because her other one got on the trending page. So of course she is going to do another one... and of course it got on the trending page. Basically showing tit clothes she’s going to return, otherwise she would’ve tried them on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has anyone seen her tiktok where she talks about what she couldve missed in her life. it makes me wonder if ana has seriously had those thoughts before. also in the comments people were asking where was atticus and julie in the images she displayed. it was filled with all of her trips with haz and byron etc. but nothing with her family.

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen her tiktok where she talks about what she couldve missed in her life. it makes me wonder if ana has seriously had those thoughts before. also in the comments people were asking where was atticus and julie in the images she displayed. it was filled with all of her trips with haz and byron etc. but nothing with her family.
It’s a trend everyone’s doing on TikTok, I’ve seen about 8 today

Reactions: 3
Omg the dessert girl 🤣🤣🤣 the bit about saffron basically saying ana ain’t tit
2D571980-0062-4CD2-8FC4-BD7884C75FD3.jpeg

• Haha
Am I the only one who thinks those Sinful Delight deserts look disgusting? I literally get the shits just looking at them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
More drivel from the queen of drivel:rolleyes: and not forgetting that brother who I would rate a 2 out of 10

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shouldn’t she be self isolating due to the possibility of corona?

Reactions: 4
She won’t a see or think it now but she really needs to be carefully with her tit diet because it’s really going to catch up with her. She eats really bad, drinks really bad and when she does claim she’s having ‘fresh and healthy’ food it’s a pasta salad ready made in a box. It really will catch up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did Julie never teach her table manners?! Forever talking with her mouth full?! at the table with her knee up?! Vile. 🤮 Call me old fashioned but food is to be eaten at the dining table. Stay classy Ana 🙃

Reactions: 15
Did Julie never teach her table manners?! Forever talking with her mouth full?! at the table with her knee up?! Vile. 🤮 Call me old fashioned but food is to be eaten at the dining table. Stay classy Ana 🙃
Have u actually seen Julie eat...?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.