Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘With my girlfriend’ you mean, ‘i faked dating my best friends brother’, an entirely unique idea by our pal ana, which will get the trending page despite being shite content
i was just about to comment asking if anyone had seen this tiktok. its so entirely fake, and if they are actually together, im hella confused lol.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here.. Had to post on her latest video though.. Eating everything on a sandwich?!? Oh Ana! I used to love watching her videos but they are genuinely tit now.. First off, she had her bread in the bleeping fridge?! Next to her other "tesco finest" bread (which is, I'm assuming mejulies coz she states that she only likes wholemeal so of course its got to be tesco finest for her) second Ana puts milk on her bread? Wtf! Couldn't she have made toast or egg and toast (like she claimed she used to always eat for breakfast a while back).. Then proceeded to have curry/dry mince/ and angel delight and jelly on slices of bread 🤮.. She's a joke!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah but she is only posting high quality content that she is proud of in 2020.

Eating milky bread with chocolate weetos in the middle
(y)(y)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Tricking my subscribers into thinking I have a boyfriend’ video pending.

Another old video idea copied off Saffron

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe that she can maintain a 'career' with this barrel scraping content.

I really don't see her gaining much more of a following with the content she puts out now. I think she's reached peak and it's all downhill from here. She doesn't have the originality or imagination to think of new exciting content or reinvent herself.

It's just the same old crap week after week after week. These food videos have already well exceeded their shelf life.

Reactions: 12
Its worse when you realise all her friends are so far up her arse they're constantly praising her content and how hard she works but??? if I was doing what she was my friends would take the piss out of me because its so lacklustre

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there anything they won’t do for a freebie 🤨
Is she actually being serious 🤦‍♀️ Julie get of your arse stop claiming benefits and work then you can buy a place on a plane to go to Florida and take your son!

Reactions: 23
Is she actually being serious 🤦‍♀️ Julie get of your arse stop claiming benefits and work then you can buy a place on a plane to go to Florida and take your son!
It was only in the last video when he said we won’t go Disney again in next 5 year now this

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What will J do when Ana buys a house/flat and moves out? Surely that can't be that far off now. Won't be quite as easy then to be both unemployed and loaded then!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but that Disney thing is vile. Being an ‘influencer’ should automatically exclude you from stuff like this. Asking for a place that you so clearly can afford to pay for yourself rather than buying a new designer bag every week is so scummy it’s unreal.

Can’t believe she thought putting that online was a good idea

• Angry
Reactions: 29
What shite will we be treated to tomorrow? Bullshit 24 hour challenge or bullshit food challenge? I think the one with Jed is still a week or two away.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the place on the plane thing, can someone explain what they’ve got to do???

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the place on the plane thing, can someone explain what they’ve got to do???
It’s for ant & decs Saturday night takeaway, pretty sure you print it off, and put it in a window take a picture & submit it (think via email or something similar, maybe app?) they’re picking people and they get a ‘place on the plane’ to go to the last episode in Disney

Reactions: 5
it’s a competition run by Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway for 5 nights in Orlando to Disney, you basically click and link and sign up and post the picture somewhere (I think) and you win a holiday

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.