Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. The yellow food vid has got to be a joke now. She has a platform and is CHOOSING to do these videos😩😭😭😭😭 Pray for future generations and the world🙏😂

Reactions: 15
I dunno, Im probs biased because I'm older, but I just imagine her target audience to be 11 year olds... I know her content isn't exactly revolutionary, but we aren't exactly her target audience. Although ayaign thag, she does need to align her tiktok with her YouTube, you can't be both a hussy and a children's star.

Reactions: 17
in her new tiktok video she’s eating a burger right? well i went through the comments and half of them are unhappy kids as they worked out that she was wearing the same outfit from her eating only yellow foods video. also seen many other comments where they were saying that she has a tit diet. i feel like tiktok is the place where she will get honest comments as you can end up on a random persons for you page.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She eats really bad, drinks really bad
Did you not watch the yellow food challenge? I mean...
BANANA foam sweets
BANANA milkshake
BANANA milk
ORANGE fanta
LEMON cakes
PINEAPPLE pieces in jelly
All seem like legit healthy choices to me ;) ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did you not watch the yellow food challenge? I mean...
BANANA foam sweets
BANANA milkshake
BANANA milk
ORANGE fanta
LEMON cakes
PINEAPPLE pieces in jelly
All seem like legit healthy choices to me ;) ;)
Four of her five a day already there 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God that girls inside must be rotting. I don't have the best diet but I don't eat nearly as many sweets as her and get at least some fruit and veg in every day. I feel so queasy when I watch her videos. Ana, please, if you're reading here - PLEASE do a 'I only eat freshly cooked foods for 24 hours video'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just googled how to say it because that’s how Ive always said it as well and I’m shocked, I’ve been making a right mug of myself all these years. Everyday’s a school day on tattle 😂😂
I just googled how to say it because that’s how Ive always said it as well and I’m shocked, I’ve been making a right mug of myself all these years. Everyday’s a school day on tattle 😂😂
I feel like a right knob now as that's how I say it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Please don’t watch her latest Instagram video if you even enjoy make up and skin care in the slightest.

I cringed the entire way through. Lip balm on top of crusty foundation lips and creasing foundation. She’s not making any of the brands she’s using look good.

• Sick
Please don’t watch her latest Instagram video if you even enjoy make up and skin care in the slightest.

I cringed the entire way through. Lip balm on top of crusty foundation lips and creasing foundation. She’s not making any of the brands she’s using look good.
After seeing your post I had to go look. Her hair and skin are in awful condition! She hasn’t blended the foundation properly around her nose and lips!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Shes literally terrible at make up. Look at when she went to the brits, she looked awful. I dont get how she can honestly think she looks good, especially when she uses lipstick the same colour as her foundation.

Ana babe, just a little note for when you come on here searching for content. Get the fried ends cut off, stop bleaching the straw you call hair, and use foundation that's actually your shade.

Reactions: 12
After seeing your post I had to go look. Her hair and skin are in awful condition! She hasn’t blended the foundation properly around her nose and lips!
Isn’t it just the worst. I’m no expert. But I love skin care and make up. And can’t recall ever looking like that. Stick a filter on at the end tho, just to make sure you look half decent like.

Would love Ana to host dinner party for her Mam and one or two friends, look to create a simple menu but with good real food, do starter, main and dessert! To sit down at a table and use cutlery. And vlog it. Now that would be good, That would be a real Challenge.

Would love Ana to host dinner party for her Mam and one or two friends, look to create a simple menu but with good real food, do starter, main and dessert! To sit down at a table and use cutlery. And vlog it. Now that would be good, That would be a real Challenge.
Don’t go giving her ideas now:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Well what a suprise she going to Saturday night Takeaway ant and Dec show 🤨 never no her to watch the show Befor now but she love the show how come
She only say she love it when she wonts something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
in her new tiktok video she’s eating a burger right? well i went through the comments and half of them are unhappy kids as they worked out that she was wearing the same outfit from her eating only yellow foods video. also seen many other comments where they were saying that she has a tit diet. i feel like tiktok is the place where she will get honest comments as you can end up on a random persons for you page.
She always does it. There’s no chance she actually does the challenges. She’s always eating her meals separately from her family and never shows herself finishing anything 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.