Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching them eat that salsa from the taco kit made me shudder. Pancakes also already made? Honestly, what does Julie do with all her time? I know working or cooking ain’t one

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get Haz’s ‘image’, am I old or is that what passes for fashionable these days? Also Ana, no one asked for your skin or hair routine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They're working hard to convince everyone. Shame literally no one believes them. We know its bullshitp
She look like a tag along on that holiday we’re saf and jed are jumping on the table Anna in the middle look like she trying her best to get noticed like a fan girl and there one we’re saf filming 2 lad and ana in back grand again like look at me she look so out of place

Reactions: 13
She puts her bleeping bread in the FRIDGE????? who does that
Ngl, I used to have to do this in Australia because it got too hot in Our house for the bread to last as long as it should 😂😂 it’s a habit I have kept up now (could also be because they freeze some of there bread to make it last longer?)

Reactions: 5
Honestly I’m surprised she hasn’t collapsed in a heap up a mountain. I mean she lives on take aways and never does any kind of physical activity so skiing (if she’s actually doing any) must be really taking it out of her!

Reactions: 9
I really don’t get Haz’s ‘image’, am I old or is that what passes for fashionable these days? Also Ana, no one asked for your skin or hair routine 😂
I don't think even Haz gets her own image. I have no idea what she is trying to achieve with her stylistic choices.

Ana is literally me watching this video...

Screenshot_20200305_174905.jpg

Screenshot_20200305_175226.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t be bothered to sit through that shite 😂 can anyone briefly summarise?!
mejulie had sex with some rando when ana was younger (pre Atticus I presume) but in the same bed... bit grim
edit to say she says it was her mum and dad so maybe not a complete rando but still grim

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I mean if it was in the same room I would kinda understand, the kid is asleep, you think you’re gonna be quiet. But in the same bed??!? That’s super fucked up

Reactions: 22
She’s getting more and more orange in every picture I see 😳😳 is it a new filter or something she’s using? She never used to be that colour 😳😳

I don't think even Haz gets her own image. I have no idea what she is trying to achieve with her stylistic choices.

Ana is literally me watching this video...

View attachment 91547
View attachment 91551
I’m refusing to watch that video, but is Haz still drawing that weird triangle on her face? While we’re on the subject, does anyone know what that was all about? It’s so weird! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to stop trying to push the Jed thing. No one believes it. No one ever believes it. Stop being a desperate beg for views.

Reactions: 8
I mean if it was in the same room I would kinda understand, the kid is asleep, you think you’re gonna be quiet. But in the same bed??!? That’s super fucked up
That’s abuse. That could traumatise a kid for life.

Reactions: 8
That’s abuse. That could traumatise a kid for life.
My mate is in her 30s and has memories of her parents having sex on the sofa and forcing her to watch the TV and not turn around, she was about 3/4. At the time she didn't understand what was happening but vividly remembered it and when she was old enough realised what it was, she is now a mother herself and it's deeply impacted her... as in she realised how disgusting it is to expose a child to that. I have another friend who has sex with her children in bed next to her asleep, her 5 year old daughter has also caught her having sex in the bathroom (with her husband) as they have sex during the day when the kids are awake, I think it's wrong to be honest to expose your children to that. I mean sometimes you can't help it and they may walk in on you (during the night) but at least have boundaries.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.