Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao Ana is the one who looks the worst in that Tiktok and she's the only in it with any make up on in them too!!

Reactions: 11
I feel Haz has been a bit weird speaking about Ana recently. In the most likely to video on Byron’s channel uploaded the other day, in there they asked a question and then I’m sure it was about sex and Haz said ‘sorry my name isn’t Ana’, then in another video of Haz’s on Her channel when she was doing her makeup she was saying that ‘24 hour challenges and food challenges just aren’t her thing and she doesn’t enjoy watching that kind of content as she finds it bit boring’! I think something has gone on hahaha. Hate Haz anyway

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel Haz has been a bit weird speaking about Ana recently. In the most likely to video on Byron’s channel uploaded the other day, in there they asked a question and then I’m sure it was about sex and Haz said ‘sorry my name isn’t Ana’, then in another video of Haz’s on Her channel when she was doing her makeup she was saying that ‘24 hour challenges and food challenges just aren’t her thing and she doesn’t enjoy watching that kind of content as she finds it bit boring’! I think something has gone on hahaha. Hate Haz anyway
I always kind of get the impression that haz and byron laugh at ana behind her back. Like they keep her about for the small amount of clout she brings to their much smaller channels and that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Really? I think the last part about challenges was just her opinion - she's never done those challenges and that sort if content ever so I'm not surprised she said that. The sex comment, I mean, did she lie? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She probably does get annoyed at Ana making out Byron and her hook up. i think Haz and Byron chat tit about Ana 100%

Reactions: 15
Haz is clearly a nasty piece of work. I don't like any of them but Ana is probably the most likeable of the Ana Haz Byron trio.

Ana just seems a bit misguided and not very clued up. I don't think she means any actual harm she just does and says thing s because she genuinely doesn't know any better.

Haz and Byron though seem like the bitchy nasty clique that think they're cooler than everyone. I would put money on the fact they're vile about Ana behind her back 😣

Reactions: 30
I still done get how this girl can call herself so hard working when she uploads a video twice a week. She’s got all the time in the world now and yet she still chooses to upload twice a week and even then it’s tit content. There are youtuber’s who upload 3/4/5 times a week with much better content and they’re not getting as much recognition. It actually just baffles me and really annoys me.
okay rant over
Don’t forget to smash this post a huge thumbs up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wowwwww Saff did Ana dirty in her ‘exposing my friendship group’ TikTok 😭
This killed me it's the reality of how she really looks tbf. I can't figure out how her mum hasnt had her teeth fixed before now!
Also killed me how her bestie Saff spelled her name Anna in this 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still done get how this girl can call herself so hard working when she uploads a video twice a week. She’s got all the time in the world now and yet she still chooses to upload twice a week and even then it’s tit content. There are youtuber’s who upload 3/4/5 times a week with much better content and they’re not getting as much recognition. It actually just baffles me and really annoys me.
okay rant over
Don’t forget to smash this post a huge thumbs up
Maybe it's because she's comparing herself to her industrious workaholic mother MeJulie...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
god... her chin in them tiktoks 😂 that's where all her eating went to on her body!

Reactions: 8
Might seem petty but saffron really did kind of show what sort of person she was in that tik tok, at least when Ana did it she actually posted an unflattering photo of herself as well as her friends. Her friendship with saff has never seemed too genuine to me, Ana is a lot more quiet and reserved around saffron and I get the impression it’s sort of what saffron says goes. Maybe she just keeps up the friendship as she knows as saffron’s getting bigger it’s good publicity?

Reactions: 18
dNsqAodl_400x400.jpg

OI YOU JELUS CUNTS STAHP TAWKIN tit BOUT ME DAUGHTER SHES WELL LIT INNIT MAKES ME ALL DAT MUNI HUNI!!!! DNT FORGIT 2 STAY INSYDE N HEDUCATE URSELF DURIN LICKDAHN LUV MEJULIE XOXO

PS.. AM SINGUL N LOOKIN HMU BOIS XX

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I agree Saffron was really horrible with that tiktok, I know you’re meant to put a bad picture on but she must know Ana is insecure about her teeth, then goes and posts a big close up of her mouth for her million followers, I’d be mortified

Reactions: 17
I agree Saffron was really horrible with that tiktok, I know you’re meant to put a bad picture on but she must know Ana is insecure about her teeth, then goes and posts a big close up of her mouth for her million followers, I’d be mortified
Agree. Saffron is a poisonous, jealous girl. She’d never not go X10 worse with the revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.