Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was really sly of Saffron to post that picture of Ana, so much for being besties

Reactions: 16
It wouldn't have been so bad if she actually posted a bad picture of herself.... But she puts one of her with her face covered and then does that?! Nasty piece of work she is

Reactions: 19
I’m glad I’m not the only one that saw how vile it actually is. Ana deserves a lot better from a bestie 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
am i the only one that feels that ana would genuinely be more likeable if she wasn’t friends with saffron? the friendship is definitely one sided and it seems like ana is constantly trying to prove herself by changing everything about her to fit saffron’s standards

Reactions: 18
Maybe it's because she's comparing herself to her industrious workaholic mother MeJulie...
Oh god yeah compared to mejulie ana is an absolute machine. What happened to Julie working again? First it was when she finished her course. Then once atticus is at school. Now...? Yeah.

Reactions: 10
am i the only one that feels that ana would genuinely be more likeable if she wasn’t friends with saffron? the friendship is definitely one sided and it seems like ana is constantly trying to prove herself by changing everything about her to fit saffron’s standards
Nah, if people are right about her being influenced by Saffron then she's taken all of the bad parts and none of the good ie. she has none of Saffron's drive, work ethic, looking after her health and fitness etc. Saffron does a good job of balancing being a normal 19 year old girl that is obviously interested in stuff like sex while also knowing she has a young fanbase and doesn't try too hard to constantly show off her body and make sexual references like Ana.

Maybe a couple of years back we saw Ana changing to be more like Saffron but I now think she's her own person and is 10x worse.

As for the TikTok, I agree that Saffron obviously chose a photo of herself that wasn't that bad but I don't think Ana's photo was any worse than the ones she put for her other friends so I don't know that I necessarily agree with it being revenge, rather than just her wanting to make herself look as good as possible by making everyone else look awful and her just a slightly dodgy photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I agree to a

I agree to a point but how was a load of five pound clothes essential to her? She isnt short of clothes. The things you ordered, clearly are essential. But I just domt see how a case can be made for that.
Tbf it is her job

Reactions: 3
Watching Millie t latest video they explained how the money you get per video goes down if you are less PG (less ‘cdm’ I don’t know how this works though) and then obviously you get less brand deals if you are less PG. millie said she got to a point where either she would have to fake herself or just be herself and get less money/ brand deals. Feel like ana is 1000% faking herself in order to get more money and brand deals

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Watching Millie t latest video they explained how the money you get per video goes down if you are less PG (less ‘cdm’ I don’t know how this works though) and then obviously you get less brand deals if you are less PG. millie said she got to a point where either she would have to fake herself or just be herself and get less money/ brand deals. Feel like ana is 1000% faking herself in order to get more money and brand deals
Guarantee ana takes every sponsor thrown her way.

Reactions: 8
Because she didn't win, I guess she didn't tweet to congratulate Nella Rose on YouTuber of the year! 🎉🎉🎉 Anastasia could never!

Screenshot_20200415-114537_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbf it is her job
I could write her a list of 100 videos she could produce that doesn't involve buying 5 pound dresses just for the sake of it and exploiting the fast fashion industry and putting non essential strain in the postal services during COVID19.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
have yous seen saffron has basically uploaded same video as anas?
i’m wondering who came up with the idea first. i reckon saff does and then ana copies but gets it out before her on purpose

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is really pushing this bob isnt she. Just cut the bleeping hair

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is really pushing this bob isnt she. Just cut the bleeping hair
I don't get why she doesn't just cut it? She'd look more mature. Plus if she hates it she can always put extensions in or let it grow back 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.