Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she basically got rejected from love island yet she's still trying to say that she may go into the villa in the future? like no Ana, you did the tapes and interviews and didn't get chosen so you won't be going in. Also put that glass down or at least hold it correctly. she looks awkward as ffff
Honestly it was sooooooooo cringe

"I've spoken to the producers at ITV about it, i went into the offices, I did a self tape... obviously nothing came from it. I never went into the villa, but who knows what could happen in the future. There were talks of me going into the Winter one. If i had, I would ave coupled up with Finn or Luke M"

1. You spoke to the producers and casting sirectors and they said no. And you still hopefully????? *lets all laugh together*

2. Finn or Luke M would of never have coupled up with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Right, for some reason I can't quite believe her when she talks all about her insecurities and then in the next breath states that she'd couple up with Finn or Luke with no doubt whatsoever that they'd want her back. Actual 10/10s have been rejected on that show, delusions of grandeur much.

Reactions: 28
Ana may be as thick as a brick, but your comments always make me laugh! Thanks Ana, THIS is the content we deserve!!!

Reactions: 11
When she says she will spill tea and everything yet says nothing new. Ok babe.
Literally. Also, I think that insecurities video she's talking about - I bet you any money Saffron will be doing one similar speaking about her how insecure she was about her nose and the filler she got in diff areas of her face etc. Thats most likely where Ana got her idea from and why she needs a year to fix her teeth and whatever else whereas Saffron might have already filmed hers and spoken to Ana about the idea.

Reactions: 8
So was her step-dad Atticus' dad?
In her assumptions video, she said growing up her mum wasn't very well for a while (mental health??) and said she hasn't lived with her step dad since 2011 and lived with her mum after. Wonder if that was a custody agreement ORRR if Julie couldn't look after Ana due to whatever health problem she had and Ana had to live with the step dad? Doesnt seem Julie has any siblings and Pam obviously requires a carer so wouldn't be able to either.
So Julie gets pregnant by Anas biological father he then leaves her and she gets with Anas dad (stepdad). Then Julie breaks up with her dad in 2011 so that’s why Ana doesn’t live with him anymore, Anas always lived with Julie but before 2011 it was with both Julie and dad.
Julie then gets with Atticus’ dad Who I don’t think she ended up in a relationship because she’s said she’s not been in a relationship for nearly 10 years. They have Atticus, then Atticus’ dad is now married with another child.

No I’m summary Atticus’ dad isn’t the guy Ana calls ‘dad’ and I think Ana meant that her dad (stepdad) moved out when they split x

Reactions: 6
I know it’s none of my business but I watched Ana’s recent video and I am just a bit confused. She states she doesn’t pay the bills just board and that her mum hasn’t worked since before she took maternity for Atticus so who is paying for the bills? There’s nothing wrong with benefits where they’re needed but surely Julie can’t be entitled to benefits when they clearly don’t need it? There’s people starving struggling to survive on benefits when Ana drives round different drive throughs wasting food just to earn tens of thousands?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
No doubt she’ll be following in her ‘BEST FRIEND’ saffron’s footsteps and getting a sneaky nose job in the near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No doubt she’ll be following in her ‘BEST FRIEND’ saffron’s footsteps and getting a sneaky nose job in the near future.
But that'll mean no more selfies, not that we get a lot anyway.. I guess she’ll have to post her boobs instead... oh wait she already does

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly it was sooooooooo cringe

"I've spoken to the producers at ITV about it, i went into the offices, I did a self tape... obviously nothing came from it. I never went into the villa, but who knows what could happen in the future. There were talks of me going into the Winter one. If i had, I would ave coupled up with Finn or Luke M"

1. You spoke to the producers and casting sirectors and they said no. And you still hopefully????? *lets all laugh together*

2. Finn or Luke M would of never have coupled up with her
exactly. There is a reason it didn't go anywhere. she is pretty big on instagram and youtube, and they would've known that and they still didn't select her to go in the villa. clearly, they found her boring and probably too immature. I've always thought she looks quite young and naive, hence all her "fans" are preteens or 13/14 max :unsure::LOL:

It makes me laugh when Ana likes to insist that her audience are adults...
yeah definitely "adults", definitely not a bunch of screaming little preteens :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know it’s none of my business but I watched Ana’s recent video and I am just a bit confused. She states she doesn’t pay the bills just board and that her mum hasn’t worked since before she took maternity for Atticus so who is paying for the bills? There’s nothing wrong with benefits where they’re needed but surely Julie can’t be entitled to benefits when they clearly don’t need it? There’s people starving struggling to survive on benefits when Ana drives round different drive throughs wasting food just to earn tens of thousands?
I thought this too, Atticus is what like 5 now? to get UC, you have to be working when the child is 3, so I don't know what she's done to avoid not getting a job but clearly she's done something. I get it if you have a valid exemption (health/ disability), but Julie is perfectly fine to sponge off her daughter and post the ads she banged on about when she got criticised...because picking up a phone and taking disgusting pictures is really a big effort and something we should be jealous of guys xoxox

Reactions: 10
Both the baby daddies scarpered before the kids were born, speaks volumes.

Reactions: 20
In Anas new tiktok she says “sorry but tinder isn’t cutting it anymore, TikTok help me find a boyfriend” Is she that desperate? also i love how some guy commented saying “Go to an orthodontist first and then you might find one” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
In Anas new tiktok she says “sorry but tinder isn’t cutting it anymore, TikTok help me find a boyfriend” Is she that desperate? also i love how some guy commented saying “Go to an orthodontist first and then you might find one” 😂
That guys comment has been deleted now... oh ana, that had 160 likes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People can order what they want.
who judges what is essential?
If the government have allowed businesses to stay open then people can still use them.
if everyone only bought bread, pasta, toilet roll there would be no businesses left after this

Why is no one talking about that you should only be ordering things that are essential as to not put any strain on the postal service at the moment? This is not essential!!

Reactions: 14
People can order what they want.
who judges what is essential?
If the government have allowed businesses to stay open then people can still use them.
if everyone only bought bread, pasta, toilet roll there would be no businesses left after this
Completely agree. Who decides what is and isnt essential? Last week off amazon I ordered a kindle, some black pens and white revision card. Not essential to you, but essential to me, working from home (NHS) and also my own sanity and mental health (the kindle). The last thing we all need is judging what is and isnt essential to someone😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.