Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana love if you're lurking I'll happily cut your barnet for you love, over my kitchen sink. I'll even throw in a coffee and some healthy snacks because I'm kind like that, go on have a jar of homemade marmalade too love.

I've got my own haircutting scissors and everything babygirl, just namecheck me in a vid like you did before. I love a good shout out.

You can donate the price of your usual haircut to helping people during the pandemic. Love me some charity Ana. Charity begins at home love.

Doreen xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Watching her new video and shes pushing lee stafford shampoo and conditioner, says its saved her hair as it used to be so dry and split, but she said the same for both function of beauty and loreal? Theyve all 'saved her hair' within a few weeks of each other.
Would be so much more respectable and less of a sellout if she sold it along the lines of "i try to change my hair products every few months as my hair gets used to them" as i do the same, but she makes it so obvious she just promotes whatever is sponsored at the time. But her hair still looks dry and split regardless, especially when you see it in natural lighting and not her youtube set up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
have yous seen saffron has basically uploaded same video as anas?
i’m wondering who came up with the idea first. i reckon saff does and then ana copies but gets it out before her on purpose

Eve Bennett has been doing a series where she drinks gin and answers questions. I assumed Ana copied it from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her new video and shes pushing lee stafford shampoo and conditioner, says its saved her hair as it used to be so dry and split, but she said the same for both function of beauty and loreal? Theyve all 'saved her hair' within a few weeks of each other.
Would be so much more respectable and less of a sellout if she sold it along the lines of "i try to change my hair products every few months as my hair gets used to them" as i do the same, but she makes it so obvious she just promotes whatever is sponsored at the time. But her hair still looks dry and split regardless, especially when you see it in natural lighting and not her youtube set up
Even funnier because her hair is in HORID condition

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Eve Bennett has been doing a series where she drinks gin and answers questions. I assumed Ana copied it from her.
To be fair, these assumption videos have been making the rounds on youtube for ages now, it's a really popular "idea"

Reactions: 9
To be fair, these assumption videos have been making the rounds on youtube for ages now, it's a really popular "idea"
oh definitely! It was the addition of gin and the “tipsy” in the title that was particularly similar to Eve’s.
Though I’m sure getting drunk (or pretending to) and answering assumptions didn’t start with Eve either

Reactions: 7
Its bratticus birthday happy birthday bratticus wonder if you have been spoiled again😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if they just got him a cake.

"Mummy where are my presents Mummyyyy????"

"Ana Ana did you buy me lots of presents Anaaaaaa it's my birthday Anaaaa"

He'd be so confused if cake was all he got.

In other news, Ana's glamour modelling career has begun!

Screenshot_20200416_063041.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Imagine if they just got him a cake.

"Mummy where are my presents Mummyyyy????"

"Ana Ana did you buy me lots of presents Anaaaaaa it's my birthday Anaaaa"

He'd be so confused if cake was all he got.

In other news, Ana's glamour modelling career has begun!

View attachment 110158
She was in some magazine for this i think, what's with the wotsit skin, ana if u read this don't go in to modeling or at least get ur teeth fixed first

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else hate the decor in the house? That rug looks like they’ve made it themselves, then the horrible brown sofa that looks rock hard, with horrible blue and orange cushions. Who said brown, orange and blue is a good look?
I think this! I know Mejulie probably thinks she is a style queen but it just looks like a load of tat thrown together 😶

I think this! I know Mejulie probably thinks she is a style queen but it just looks like a load of tat thrown together 😶
If she stopped buying random knick knacks she could save up and buy a couch to actually match the rest of it. But I'm not a style queen like mejulie so what do I know. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.