Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Anas new tiktok she says “sorry but tinder isn’t cutting it anymore, TikTok help me find a boyfriend” Is she that desperate? also i love how some guy commented saying “Go to an orthodontist first and then you might find one” 😂
See this annoys me bc she claims she’s so happy being single??? And how she doesn’t want a boyfriedn bc she doesn’t have the time??

Reactions: 11
I agree to a
Completely agree. Who decides what is and isnt essential? Last week off amazon I ordered a kindle, some black pens and white revision card. Not essential to you, but essential to me, working from home (NHS) and also my own sanity and mental health (the kindle). The last thing we all need is judging what is and isnt essential to someone😊
I agree to a point but how was a load of five pound clothes essential to her? She isnt short of clothes. The things you ordered, clearly are essential. But I just domt see how a case can be made for that.

Reactions: 20
See this annoys me bc she claims she’s so happy being single??? And how she doesn’t want a boyfriedn bc she doesn’t have the time??
Its like shes trying to have two different personalities on different social medias, Youtube is all innocent and safe for the children and then TikTok is see through shirts, sexual jokes, her new tinder and questionable dances...

Reactions: 10
i wish she would stop wearing the too faced child star lipstick or at least blend a browney nude liner with it to make it look better ugh

Reactions: 9
I agree to a

I agree to a point but how was a load of five pound clothes essential to her? She isnt short of clothes. The things you ordered, clearly are essential. But I just domt see how a case can be made for that.
Because no one needs to make a case for what they choose to order or not. As I said the business is still allowed to run so people can still buy from it?

she’s not gone round a clothes shop, she’s ordered online. Not a fan of ana but if it was essentials only the government would have told these clothes stores to shut.

it’s the people going to parks, seasides, parties meeting friends for ‘exercise’ etc that should be getting back lash.

Reactions: 14
Because no one needs to make a case for what they choose to order or not. As I said the business is still allowed to run so people can still buy from it?

she’s not gone round a clothes shop, she’s ordered online. Not a fan of ana but if it was essentials only the government would have told these clothes stores to shut.

it’s the people going to parks, seasides, parties meeting friends for ‘exercise’ etc that should be getting back lash.
I don't think anyone is saying that she broke the law, just that it's common sense that delivery drivers are struggling to cope at the moment. Ordering clothes that she's never going to wear and will probably send back could mean that vulnerable people get their essential items that they've ordered later than they'd hoped for.

The very least people should be doing is following the social distancing rules laid out by the government. But there's more that we can be doing to help people too and not ordering things we don't need is one of them. Same with not going for drives in case we crash and need medical help that should be focused on others at this time.

Reactions: 24
I don't think anyone is saying that she broke the law, just that it's common sense that delivery drivers are struggling to cope at the moment. Ordering clothes that she's never going to wear and will probably send back could mean that vulnerable people get their essential items that they've ordered later than they'd hoped for.

The very least people should be doing is following the social distancing rules laid out by the government. But there's more that we can be doing to help people too and not ordering things we don't need is one of them. Same with not going for drives in case we crash and need medical help that should be focused on others at this time.
Exactly. Nail on the head. Shes not breaking any rules but we can all be helping support postal services and delivery drivers by only ordering essentials. She has a responsibility to set an example for her young fans because that's the position shes put herself in.

Reactions: 24
She is allowed to order clothes. (But I don’t think cheap rubbish she’s not going to wear classifies as essential...😂) Yes she definitely shouldn’t be showing us that she is still ordering stuff as it sets a poor example for her young viewers and puts a further strain on the postal system. However I think those who are still meeting people unnecessarily should be the people facing backlash.
i.e. Emily Canham who travelled to Cornwall mid-lockdown. Syd from syd and ell who is preaching about staying at home yet she stayed in a hotel with her boyfriend only a week ago and is still visiting her boyfriend and his family *who she does NOT live with*!!! At least ana is following the basic lockdown rules!

Reactions: 19
She is allowed to order clothes. (But I don’t think cheap rubbish she’s not going to wear classifies as essential...😂) Yes she definitely shouldn’t be showing us that she is still ordering stuff as it sets a poor example for her young viewers and puts a further strain on the postal system. However I think those who are still meeting people unnecessarily should be the people facing backlash.
i.e. Emily Canham who travelled to Cornwall mid-lockdown. Syd from syd and ell who is preaching about staying at home yet she stayed in a hotel with her boyfriend only a week ago and is still visiting her boyfriend and his family *who she does NOT live with*!!! At least ana is following the basic lockdown rules!
I agree. Shes following the rules (now) which is great but she could do more. She could do more with literally no effort at all. Just because other people are doing worse doesnt mean we cannot point out ana doing something she shouldn't. This isnt emily or syd's threads which is why theyve not been mentioned.

Reactions: 8
I agree. Shes following the rules (now) which is great but she could do more. She could do more with literally no effort at all. Just because other people are doing worse doesnt mean we cannot point out ana doing something she shouldn't. This isnt emily or syd's threads which is why theyve not been mentioned.
At least she donated the revenue from Saturday, a surprising amount didn't! And I could be doing more, you could be doing more, we all could, but where do you draw the line?

Reactions: 6
At least she donated the revenue from Saturday, a surprising amount didn't! And I could be doing more, you could be doing more, we all could, but where do you draw the line?
Theres a rave section you might enjoy that more. I'm done with this now. Her buying 5 pound fast fashion she wont wear past the next couple of weeks to prove a point is not a good use of the postal service during a pandemic, I wont be convinced otherwise, this is boring.

Reactions: 14

Yes!! And the people in the factories/packers aren’t essential/key workers but they’re being forced to work while people are still ordering unnecessary clothing

Reactions: 17
Theres a rave section you might enjoy that more. I'm done with this now. Her buying 5 pound fast fashion she wont wear past the next couple of weeks to prove a point is not a good use of the postal service during a pandemic, I wont be convinced otherwise, this is boring.
No one is trying to convince you. We are airing our views as are you.

telling people to go to the rave section just because they disagree is childish. We aren’t raving about her.

Reactions: 21
I mean she really had no choice about donating the revenue, it was Saffron's idea and she's her 'best friend', she would have been absolutely slated if she didn't take part and she knows that.

She could do more is just an expression, we're really asking her to do less. It takes zero effort whatsoever to not order clothes she wont wear, in fact it takes more effort to actually order them.

Reactions: 12
I think some of you are forgetting that video was sponsored by the brand. She didn’t pay for any of the clothes. I’m not saying she isn’t going to return them but she’s obviously going to do the video when she’s getting paid to.

Reactions: 8

100% agree.
My father in law works as a Hermes delivery driver and he’s been non stop.. I think he too wonders of what people are ordering is really essential.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.