Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's she been shagging I wonder, she's on there every few weeks now 😂🤔🤦‍♀️
you can give your own content to ladbible nowadays, they don't necessarily seek you out (came here because I saw it on ladbible too!) I'm sure they pay you for it but it's not massive amounts - maybe £250?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know what she means, but why was she saying 'faux pleather'? 😂 pleather is faux leather!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Irrelevant dated comment, but that pink food video...why not make up a sauce from beetroot instead of adding food colouring? It all seems to rely on heavily processed or convenient food rather than show maybe a more productive, creative way of achieving the brief that viewers may want to try at home.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Irrelevant dated comment, but that pink food video...why not make up a sauce from beetroot instead of adding food colouring? It all seems to rely on heavily processed or convenient food rather than show maybe a more productive, creative way of achieving the brief that viewers may want to try at home.
Because shes lazy. The idea is to have foods already that colour for 24 hours not just dye whatever you fancy. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I had to stop watching her because I couldn’t stand hearing the little brat-sorry I mean brother saying ‘what do you rate this out of 10’ anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 22
WTF is up with that aticus kid ? He makes Isla Ingham seem likeable ! JHC ! The single most annoying kid on earth ! They let him away with murder ! He’s going to be a nightmare as a man he will be as camp as Christmas but with a controlling violent twist & the mom is hideous ! It’s like Anastasia is adopted or something because other than her gnarly tusk she’s really pretty but the lot of them are as common as council pop ! 😮😧🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry. Not a chance is she a size 4/6UK. Sorry But why are all these influencers obsessed with portraying that they’re super tiny! You’re not. So stop!!

Reactions: 26
I literally CANNOT stand her mother. Her haggard ugly face really pisses me off. She looks like a bleeping crow. As if she's trying to be a bleeping influencer posting about crappy cardboard desks. Please stop.

I just find Julie's personality and manner totally inflammatory. The video when Ana was talking about the big mac sauce and she was sat there going "if it was MY SAUCE i'd SELL IT because I NEED A NEW CAR AND THAT'S A NEW CAR! IT'S GOING TO GO OFF THEN IT WILL HAVE NO VALUE!!!! but it's not my sauce it's Anas" - wow bitter much. She could only see the pound signs when looking at that jar, not the sentimental value it has to Ana.

Also.. that video where they wasted bought loads of mcdonalds and they thought they'd won the car - the way Julie got really cross going "STOP!!!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! PUT IT IN THERE!!" like shut up you bleeping hag. It's supposed to be fun. Such a bleeping detty scrounger. She looks like the old hag in my sleep paralysis episodes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she have her tits out all the time? Like yes sunbathe in your garden but your fake channel bikini top doesn’t cover half your tits, why doesn’t she have any self respect?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.