Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her new video is just a joke. She's pretending to actually like these £5 clothes, when we all know her materialistic self wouldn't be caught dead in anything from an online retailer that is so cheap. She literally is doing it to get paid. She already said in her video her shirts are all "well over" £40 and mentioned her Louis Vuitton shoes, lol, so even in an ad for such a cheap online retailer she cannot refrain from dropping in a comment where she's bragging. What a silly girl

Reactions: 20
I bet she won't wear these anywhere else.
Look at her current warddrobe, she has so many clothes there that she never uses and she's buying more and more clothes which would never get used, her videos are getting boring and they're constant adverts which fustrates me more. She was definitely sponsored during this video, notice how she is always excited with what she gets and compliments everything and never dissed them other than the size or not fitting.

She said he's doing another "living in my bedroom" challenge, did she not do this a few months ago? She has no more ideas.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Those £5 shoes were hideous! The trainers looked plastic and the rings on the sandles were all bent and horrible

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why is no one talking about that you should only be ordering things that are essential as to not put any strain on the postal service at the moment? This is not essential!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
can't wait to soon see another wardrobe declutter where she chucks out all of these clothes :rolleyes: exactly as the comment above says, does she not think that post people are having a tough time at the moment? absolutely stupid girl

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She's really not a good example for young girls or anyone for that matter, so dopey and plastic and really not making any contribution to society, especially in these times

How many times in the new video does she describe something as "cottony type material" wtf and she calls herself a guru?

Edit: she described a bikini as a 'underbooby one' then decided she couldn't show the try on as it showed too much boob!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times in the new video does she describe something as "cottony type material" wtf and she calls herself a guru?

Edit: she described a bikini as a 'underbooby one' then decided she couldn't show the try on as it showed too much boob!
do you think she didn’t try it on because you can’t return it? She doesn’t normally care about boobs!

Reactions: 9
Everything £5. Aw what a fantastic well thought out educational selfless sponsored video ad. Really glad I watched it 😇

Just a beautiful reminder that she can still relate to her audience and what they can afford with their paper round money.❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That girl definitely does not know what cotton is 😂😂😂 points to polyester “cottony type material” well ana, polyester is plastic so no, not cottony type material, not even close. This thread educates you more than your own mother

• Haha
  • Wow
I am living for people calling her out in the comments that she should not be putting her postie in danger for tat 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 PREACH IT!!

Her home McDonalds video was just suggested to me on LadBible... I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See yeah she’s putting delivery drivers in danger by ordering pointless crap, BUT what about when she sends them all back, because let’s face it, ana won’t wear something that doesn’t have a brand label... just seems like a wasted journey for the delivery driver who delivered them in the first place.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.