Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont enjoy Saffron Barker's videos as such but it's easy to see that her content is on a whole other level🙄 how do you not notice that your best friend is thriving compared to you and realise why, even from looking their instagrams. I don't think I've ever seen saffron post in her underwear yet that's the only 'content' ana seems capable of creating😳 if you're paying that much for management you would hope they'd tell you you're marketing yourself wrong😂

Reactions: 16
I dont enjoy Saffron Barker's videos as such but it's easy to see that her content is on a whole other level🙄 how do you not notice that your best friend is thriving compared to you and realise why, even from looking their instagrams. I don't think I've ever seen saffron post in her underwear yet that's the only 'content' ana seems capable of creating😳 if you're paying that much for management you would hope they'd tell you you're marketing yourself wrong😂
I totally think their friendship is staged and set up by their management. Saffron is a big youtuber, Ana isn’t. Ana copies Saffron but Saffron doesn’t seem bothered by it, and Saffron talks to Ana like she’s a piece of tit. Whenever there has been videos of Ana with her real friends, and Saffron with her real friends, the way they both act is completely different to when they’re around each other. They just look awkward together.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I totally think their friendship is staged and set up by their management. Saffron is a big youtuber, Ana isn’t. Ana copies Saffron but Saffron doesn’t seem bothered by it, and Saffron talks to Ana like she’s a piece of tit. Whenever there has been videos of Ana with her real friends, and Saffron with her real friends, the way they both act is completely different to when they’re around each other. They just look awkward together.
I agree. I've always felt it was completely set up. I don't think they would ever have formed a friendship in real life if they hadn't both been fame hungry YouTubers.

When you see them together it seems so contrived and fake.

Maybe it is real who knows but it just doesn't feel genuine somehow...

Reactions: 12
I agree. I've always felt it was completely set up. I don't think they would ever have formed a friendship in real life if they hadn't both been fame hungry YouTubers.

When you see them together it seems so contrived and fake.

Maybe it is real who knows but it just doesn't feel genuine somehow...
Those pap photos from their holiday last year was what convinced me. They looked like two people on the same holiday, not friends on a trip together.

Reactions: 10
It's also the way in videos she's like 'my BEST FRIEND SAFF!' like who are you trying to convince Ana, us or yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.