Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry. Not a chance is she a size 4/6UK. Sorry But why are all these influencers obsessed with portraying that they’re super tiny! You’re not. So stop!!
I thought this!! Yeah she may have a 6 waist, but her bum and boobs defo arent. That’s why all her tops look too tight because she’s getting a size 6, but her boobs are too big

Reactions: 15
Quick question: why is MeJulie shouting at us in her insta captions recently?? HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY, POPPING OUT FOR A LOAF, RELAX!!!!!!!!!! please chill i'm scared

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quick question: why is MeJulie shouting at us in her insta captions recently?? HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY, POPPING OUT FOR A LOAF, RELAX!!!!!!!!!! please chill i'm scared
She's not shouting, that's the way she is 😂😂 would love to see a real day in her life. Shouting at Atticus 24/7

Does someone remember the name of the lad who imitated MeJulie on tiktok? It was hilarious but I can't find him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can not stand that lad bible clip of her chomping on her burger, mouth wide open. Learn some manners ffs, my 5 year old niece doesn’t even do that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I literally CANNOT stand her mother. Her haggard ugly face really pisses me off. She looks like a bleeping crow. As if she's trying to be a bleeping influencer posting about crappy cardboard desks. Please stop.

I just find Julie's personality and manner totally inflammatory. The video when Ana was talking about the big mac sauce and she was sat there going "if it was MY SAUCE i'd SELL IT because I NEED A NEW CAR AND THAT'S A NEW CAR! IT'S GOING TO GO OFF THEN IT WILL HAVE NO VALUE!!!! but it's not my sauce it's Anas" - wow bitter much. She could only see the pound signs when looking at that jar, not the sentimental value it has to Ana.

Also.. that video where they wasted bought loads of mcdonalds and they thought they'd won the car - the way Julie got really cross going "STOP!!!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! PUT IT IN THERE!!" like shut up you bleeping hag. It's supposed to be fun. Such a bleeping detty scrounger. She looks like the old hag in my sleep paralysis episodes.
You're just jealous 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're just jealous 😏
YOU JEALOUS? JEALOUS ARE YA? JEALOUS IM DOING DANIEL WELLINGTON ADS AND SKINNY FOOD ADS EVEN THOUGH NOW WE DONT FOLLOW EACH OTHER AND I DELETED THEM ALL SO CLEARLY THAT WENT SOUR. JEALOUS TROLL ARE YAAAAAA

She's not shouting, that's the way she is 😂😂 would love to see a real day in her life. Shouting at Atticus 24/7

Does someone remember the name of the lad who imitated MeJulie on tiktok? It was hilarious but I can't find him!!
I'm sure it was tomlikesfood or tomlovesfood something like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because shes lazy. The idea is to have foods already that colour for 24 hours not just dye whatever you fancy. 🙄🙄
Granted, I only discovered her channel through the comments here, but agree, she could do much more than just rely on eating chocolate eggs for Easter and dying pasta pink... maybe that's the draw though, but it all comes off so limited.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry. Not a chance is she a size 4/6UK. Sorry But why are all these influencers obsessed with portraying that they’re super tiny! You’re not. So stop!!
I thought that! My boobs are smaller than Ana’s but other than that I’d say we’re the same build and I wear an 8/10, she’s deluded!
I, to use a popular YouTuber phrase, LITERALLY cannot stand Bratticus.

Ok what’s the deal with her lips ... have they been done? Or is that unfortunately the way her real ones are. They’re awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ok what’s the deal with her lips ... have they been done? Or is that unfortunately the way her real ones are. They’re awful.
The bottom lip has always been fuller if you look at her very first YT videos. Have to agree though, however I don't think they'd be half as bad if she used lip balm once in a while

Reactions: 8
The bottom lip has always been fuller if you look at her very first YT videos. Have to agree though, however I don't think they'd be half as bad if she used lip balm once in a while
And if she didnt use her too dark foundation for lipstick. The amount of pr shes got over the years and that's what she wears.

Reactions: 4
a while ago i bought one of the t-shirt dresses things that she was wearing in her videos from PLT, she said she was 5’5 and a size 8 so i decided to also purchase it in that size as i am also that height and a size 8 anyways. i received the package and it was way too short, like too short for a dress, even if wore shorts underneath it just would look like a t-shirt. i wear it as a pyjama top now. i just remember being really confused by it bc i was like, that’s def not her size then if it’s not mine. idk if that makes sense but yeah.

Reactions: 8
It's all makeup and filters. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

I personally don't find her attractive even when she's dolled up but that's personal taste I guess.
True without her slap she’s no picture of beauty but then that’s not unusual because they wear so much slap these days they are unrecognisable when they go bare faced !

I literally CANNOT stand her mother. Her haggard ugly face really pisses me off. She looks like a bleeping crow. As if she's trying to be a bleeping influencer posting about crappy cardboard desks. Please stop.

I just find Julie's personality and manner totally inflammatory. The video when Ana was talking about the big mac sauce and she was sat there going "if it was MY SAUCE i'd SELL IT because I NEED A NEW CAR AND THAT'S A NEW CAR! IT'S GOING TO GO OFF THEN IT WILL HAVE NO VALUE!!!! but it's not my sauce it's Anas" - wow bitter much. She could only see the pound signs when looking at that jar, not the sentimental value it has to Ana.

Also.. that video where they wasted bought loads of mcdonalds and they thought they'd won the car - the way Julie got really cross going "STOP!!!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! TURN THE CAMERA OFF!! PUT IT IN THERE!!" like shut up you bleeping hag. It's supposed to be fun. Such a bleeping detty scrounger. She looks like the old hag in my sleep paralysis episodes.

god forgive me that mom is one of the fugliest things I’ve seen ! She said in the Taco Bell vid that Aticus was his mother’s son alright ! Oh trust me julie that goes without saying ! 🤢

Lips are constantly caked in about 6 layers of foundations they look like rubber. Her whole face looks plastic... she isn’t a natural beauty atall.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.