Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything Is out of 10.duck your out of 10. Shes either obsessed using something once or Is incredible meaning her food that looks like shite or a makeup product.incredible to me is someone that's been through cancer for eg hours of chemo feeling tit and hair falling out not her moisuriser that she is plugging or her pasta she has put in a pan then tastes it. twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’ll have her invisilign (if she even still wears it) for a lot longer than she anticipated. Not only because her teeth are already bad, but because with coronavirus, I know my orthodontist is only taking emergency appointments right now, so if it’s causing pain or whatever... they’re not doing normal apps, therefore increasing the time I will have my brace for, and ana will have hers for. I don’t mind though bc I quite like my train tracks pahahahah

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she’ll have her invisilign (if she even still wears it) for a lot longer than she anticipated. Not only because her teeth are already bad, but because with coronavirus, I know my orthodontist is only taking emergency appointments right now, so if it’s causing pain or whatever... they’re not doing normal apps, therefore increasing the time I will have my brace for, and ana will have hers for. I don’t mind though bc I quite like my train tracks pahahahah
It shouldn't affect her at all. they send you invisalign trays either all at once for the different stages and dates you need to change them (which is why its so important to stick to it) or they send them out to you individually after an appt (but thats not needed most times as you'll feel the you need the next tray - as it'll stop hurting.

Reactions: 5
She will need them longer if she wants results because she doesnt wear them consistently like she should. She wants results with no effort.

Reactions: 13
I am utterly baffled by the fact that her excuse for buying that duck off massive TV was because she has poor eye sight and was squinting looking at the old TV? Like gal just get some bleeping glasses!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am utterly baffled by the fact that her excuse for buying that duck off massive TV was because she has poor eye sight and was squinting looking at the old TV? Like gal just get some bleeping glasses!!
she always has an excuse for whatever she buys, it’s like she knows that if she doesn’t have a reason people will be harsh on her. we know she buys half the tit just because she wants to, why doesn’t she say that instead of lying over and over again

Reactions: 11
people in council houses don't pay for their own rent, universal credit and benefits do usually? because Julie hasnt even got a job so im assuming shes on benefits. so why would that be relevant to Ana's youtube channel?
I grew up in a council house,my mum worked and yes we paid our own rent

Reactions: 8
I grew up in a council house,my mum worked and yes we paid our own rent
I already responded to this, look on the thread as someone else said the same. this isnt a thread on council houses and benefits, its specifically about Ana and her mother- in this instance, about her housing situation. so this convo shouldnt be carried on on this thread. but i will reiterate what i said briefly - i said "usually" which means i know that this doesn't apply to everyone & plus its very hard in my local authority to get a council house when you're not on benefits, and mostly everyone in my area who is in council housing get universal credit to pay for their rent and do not work so I am speaking from experience. There are exceptions to everything, so your own personal circumstance is what I would regard as a exception in my local authority. You probably dont live in the same local authority as me. this is the same as Ana's mum I am sure as she's not working, otherwise, Ana is paying which isnt right and is what point i was trying to make.

Reactions: 3
The whole new jacket thing is summin else ... she’s saying basically I bought it because I can. In these times we don’t want to see someone flaunting their apparent wealth and buying tit for no reason. She’s just so immature

she always has an excuse for whatever she buys, it’s like she knows that if she doesn’t have a reason people will be harsh on her. we know she buys half the tit just because she wants to, why doesn’t she say that instead of lying over and over again
Exactly hence the new Budweiser jacket ... she’s saying I’m buying this cos I can afford to. She clearly doesn’t try to relate to her audience given she’s wearing expensive stuff all the time and can’t cook .

Reactions: 7
Who has seen Julie’s Instagram ad post for the news app ? The best bit is her looking to her notes to read out the publications

Reactions: 9
Who has seen Julie’s Instagram ad post for the news app ? The best bit is her looking to her notes to read out the publications
"we've got all this time so we may as well put it to some good educational use"

Yeah I think you need that Jules, not us

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.