Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the memo where you have to brush your eyebrows upwards? They look ridiculous
I feel like they look like shes had them "laminated" like Haz had done a while ago... I'm presuming there will be a video to proceed!

I'm not sure if I'm just behind because I don't keep up with the girl much but noticed on her Instagram that, that Hacker dog off of CBBC from back in the day keeps commenting on her Instagram posts... whether that's something to do with her "secret project" i.e. working with CBBC? Just a thought. Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 22.51.18.png Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 22.51.51.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
an attempt to outdo Saff's Primark range, or something along those lines?
Dumb cow!
one looks like a phone case but then I can’t zoom in any more lol
I feel like they look like shes had them "laminated" like Haz had done a while ago... I'm presuming there will be a video to proceed!

I'm not sure if I'm just behind because I don't keep up with the girl much but noticed on her Instagram that, that Hacker dog off of CBBC from back in the day keeps commenting on her Instagram posts... whether that's something to do with her "secret project" i.e. working with CBBC? Just a thought.View attachment 97293View attachment 97294
I live under a rock apparently how the hell do you laminate an eyebrow? Haha
Plus they still look stupid no matter what she has had done 😂😂😂 I also don’t know who the hacker dog is haha

Reactions: 5
I get my brows laminated. She absolutely has not had them done - and if she has, they’re terrible. I love fluffy brows. But they still look neat, and still look kept. Just nice and full and fluffy. If that makes sense.

I get my brows laminated. She absolutely has not had them done - and if she has, they’re terrible. I love fluffy brows. But they still look neat, and still look kept. Just nice and full and fluffy. If that makes sense.
me too, absolutely love a fluffy brow, but i think the fluffy brow on her in combination with the far too dark foundation makes them look worse than they actually are? Because her natural brows are so much lighter than the colour of her foundation if that makes sense

There’s no doubt Atticus won’t be doing anything beneficial to his learning or growing now he is off school. Probably just getting spoilt and taken to get new toys everyday. Sad really.

Reactions: 16
Omg I thought this was a joke, it looks like she’s wearing a mask, you can see the orange circle around her face then the rest is white 😭😂
She’s copying molly maes hairstyle too. She literally has no style of her own. Copies every one else including Saffron (who also copy’s everyone else) just a long line of bleeping unoriginal boring photocopies.

Reactions: 10
.... what is it
Not a scooby mate! Itll be something and nothing like it always is with Ana. How many secret projects was ahd hyping last year and what did she do? That crappy podcast and that was about it.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone else think her organised video was strange? Surely that can’t be ALL her clothes?! Where are her tops, skirts etc as without the amount of hauls she’s done I expected to see WAY more

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think her organised video was strange? Surely that can’t be ALL her clothes?! Where are her tops, skirts etc as without the amount of hauls she’s done I expected to see WAY more
After hauls, especially the non try on ones, she returns it all. Notice how we didnt see any of the stuff from the primark haul last week? Home girl thinks we are stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her content is abysmal at the best of times I can't wait to see what horrors she drags up from the deflated balloon she calls a brain.

Buckle your seatbelts guys this is gonna be a rough ride. And don't forget to smash a huge thumbs up (but wash your hands first)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet Julie is the kind of gal who has stockpiled 50 packs of toilet rolls, 100 hand sanitisers, 500 tins of food and 1 retail worker who looked at her the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It was the sock drawer that got me! I got 10 pairs for Christmas so mine is rammed but she had like what 5 pairs? 🙈

no wonder she’s been wearing that green urban outfitters jumper in every video if she doesn’t keep any of her hauls

Reactions: 9
Did I miss the memo where you have to brush your eyebrows upwards? They look ridiculous
brushing your eyebrows upwards is kinda the trend now i guess, i do tend to do it but hers look awful. she needs to atleast fill them in slightly and
The "secret project" she was hiding. Looks thrilling.
how does she have room to do work on that desk? maybe its just me, but a desk like that resembles more a 'makeup' one if that makes any sense. i remember when she was setting up her new room she was planning to work at that desk. i can see why she hasn't

Not gonna lie I've thought about starting a YouTube channel with this lockdown and the fact that my 2 years preparing for alevels is down the drain 🤦‍♀️
oof! same here, they've cancelled my exams and i now feel... bored. idk how some of these youtubers stay in so much

I'm not sure if I'm just behind because I don't keep up with the girl much but noticed on her Instagram that, that Hacker dog off of CBBC from back in the day keeps commenting on her Instagram posts... whether that's something to do with her "secret project" i.e. working with CBBC? Just a thought.View attachment 97293View attachment 97294
i've seen Hacker the dog comment for quite a while now, maybe even a year, she never responds to his comments tho. it confuses me

That dog has been commenting on so many insta pages belonging to influencers and celebs atn, think it's just CBBC trying to boost their profile tbh. the project looks a lot like phone cases to me - maybe a collab with coconutlane or skinnydip?

Reactions: 9
I thought the project kind of looked like a skirt and a strapless crop top? Maybe another line with get noticed, as if the first one didn’t flop enough 😂

Bit late to the party, but blimey, that makeup tutorial on her Instagram gave me such anxiety. Everything (especially the brushes!) looks so dirty 🤢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.