Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brows are awful. I get she's going for a 'natural brow' but she plasters her face and doesnt touch them. It makes her look unfinished

Reactions: 9
She still needs to pluck her eyebrows even if she is going for the natural look

Reactions: 8
Damn some of you gals/guys are brutal hahahah. I hope nobody looks at my face extremely close up and notices all the flaws :oops:

however, wants the point in Ana saying she’s staying at home then taking her nan who’s probably considered vulnerable to a public place? Choose one or the other hun don’t lie

Reactions: 20
is it just me or has Ana lost subscribers? I swear she as on 1.8 million. Near enough the same as sophdoeslife but now she’s on 1.1 million???

Reactions: 5
is it just me or has Ana lost subscribers? I swear she as on 1.8 million. Near enough the same as sophdoeslife but now she’s on 1.1 million???
In her dreams. She only hit 1 million fairly recently - God knows, no one could escape that with how much she bigged it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
According to social blade her sub count went up by a whole 10k on Sunday, making her total go up to 1.1mil... how convenient 🤔:rolleyes:

• Haha
I too have just had to go and have a look, I’m surprised no one has pointed out her stubble 😳
I know people can’t help it but if you’re a beauty influencer stunting for the gram.. at least make sure you fix your black stubble
I like the stubble. It gives her an edge most beauty gurus would kill for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to social blade her sub count went up by a whole 10k on Sunday, making her total go up to 1.1mil... how convenient 🤔:rolleyes:
Isn’t this the thing of only the YouTuber can see their actual subs? And social blade only shows in increments of £10k?

Also was the amount above missing a 0 cause Soph only has 1.09M

Shes been out everyday since she started her „self isolation“ 🤣 bet her unvaccinated brother Is still going to school mixing with kids then coming home to them aswell then shes taking her nan out in public after being around her family and i think she’s unvaccinated too 🤣🤣🤣 madness. Also sidenote to her caption - she doesnt look cute her brows need help. She looks crusty.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Shes been out everyday since she started her „self isolation“ 🤣 bet her unvaccinated brother Is still going to school mixing with kids then coming home to them aswell then shes taking her nan out in public after being around her family and i think she’s unvaccinated too 🤣🤣🤣 madness. Also sidenote to her caption - she doesnt look cute her brows need help. She looks crusty.
She’s very, very orange...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her brows are awful. I get she's going for a 'natural brow' but she plasters her face and doesnt touch them. It makes her look unfinished
i go for the natural brows myself but i still get them waxed and put some gel in them to set them for the day! her eyebrows look like mine when i let them grow out for months before getting them done lol

One thing I will say, she seems to have toned down the use of facetune. Hopefully that is a permanent change.

Reactions: 3
Did Julie really buy a personal hand sanitiser off a sales assistant and now is posting about how selfless the worker is. Julie has no reason to leave the house, that worker is at risk due to her job and she’s bought her hand sanitiser, talk about selfish. Words can’t even describe the absolute selfishness of this family. They are completely clueless and a major part of the problem. They have the luxury of being able to stay home, yet continue to go out for unnecessary things and put people who need to go out at risk. Disgusting behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg I thought this was a joke, it looks like she’s wearing a mask, you can see the orange circle around her face then the rest is white 😭😂
Gives me flashbacks to her purposely bad makeup video to prank jules except I guess she's decided to just adopt that style completely now🥴

Omg I thought this was a joke, it looks like she’s wearing a mask, you can see the orange circle around her face then the rest is white 😭😂
Her cheeks/lower jaw look quite swollen in that tiktok, she may need to massage out her jaw bc it can get like that from grinding your teeth or maybe its the invisalign

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.