Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are dying but Ana still has to look good for the gram with her nails and shoes and still shoving crap down her throat! And these are affiliate ads!!! Is she for real trying to snatch that coin during a crisis? What a vile person.

Really showing how self absorbed she is, not that I'm remotely surprised but this pandemic is really showing these YouTubers up for the fucktards they really are! 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Still promoting herself for this plt award thing when there’s a global pandemic. This girl is the definition of thick

Reactions: 8
Ana just said on live ‘I’ve been in isolation for 3 days now, I went to Tesco and to get my nails done today’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Some of Ana's upcoming content:

Atticus rates our bowel movements out of 10

Say it or shot it: skinny syrup edition (WE ATE EVERYTHING ELSE BEFORE RESORTING TO THESE)

Resorting to Tattle for content again (TROLLS) (HATERZZZ)

Mum calls everyone jealous for 24 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They should still have the food from the it fits I’ll buy it trolly challenge they spend £600 on as they always eat out and Anna always in Tesco And no one gunna see her why she need her nail doing and if she isolating For 12 week they not going to last they need doing again in 3/4week 🤨

Reactions: 6
i watched her organising her clothes video, and when she got to the underwear part i only saw thongs and lace underwear. i’m not against that as you do you! but it shocked me to see the lack of actual cotton knickers, it’s not okay for your vagina health to constantly wear lace underwear and especially thongs 24/7! i wonder how that affects her hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Her new get ready with me video..
She honestly looks better with no makeup on instead of having the full face she did with the awful, thick lashes and almost white lips. The eyeshadow was a mess too and she was saying it is her favorite makeup Iook ever! 100% better natural.

Reactions: 8
To quote Pete Burns, Ana is "insincere to the point of nausea" she has no consideration or thought for anyone else other than herself. I almost feel like she's treating the whole pandemic as a joke by constantly going out for unnecessary reasons and then saying she's in isolation 😒

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.