Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Julie really buy a personal hand sanitiser off a sales assistant and now is posting about how selfless the worker is. Julie has no reason to leave the house, that worker is at risk due to her job and she’s bought her hand sanitiser, talk about selfish. Words can’t even describe the absolute selfishness of this family. They are completely clueless and a major part of the problem. They have the luxury of being able to stay home, yet continue to go out for unnecessary things and put people who need to go out at risk. Disgusting behaviour.
I can’t believe I just read that???! What an awful person she is.

Doesnt surprise me in the slightest though.

Reactions: 7
Shes been out everyday since she started her „self isolation“ 🤣 bet her unvaccinated brother Is still going to school mixing with kids then coming home to them aswell then shes taking her nan out in public after being around her family and i think she’s unvaccinated too 🤣🤣🤣 madness. Also sidenote to her caption - she doesnt look cute her brows need help. She looks crusty.
Has she had really dodgy fillers!?

Reactions: 2
Shes been out everyday since she started her „self isolation“ 🤣 bet her unvaccinated brother Is still going to school mixing with kids then coming home to them aswell then shes taking her nan out in public after being around her family and i think she’s unvaccinated too 🤣🤣🤣 madness. Also sidenote to her caption - she doesnt look cute her brows need help. She looks crusty.
Wait I didnt know Julie was an anti-vaxxer 🙃 theres no corona virus vaccine yet but still like why? that is so dangerous, she could get measles! So irresponsible considering babies are too young to get the vaccine, vaccines can really harm you if youre under like 6 months or a year or something so she is putting babies in danger who didnt get to make that choice.

Reactions: 4
Wait I didnt know Julie was an anti-vaxxer 🙃 theres no corona virus vaccine yet but still like why? that is so dangerous, she could get measles! So irresponsible considering babies are too young to get the vaccine, vaccines can really harm you if youre under like 6 months or a year or something so she is putting babies in danger who didnt get to make that choice.
Ye she is, what im getting at is that if they are already at risk why would she even risk them going out especially now. Dont condone it in general but now more than ever she needs to be less selfish.

Reactions: 8
Just me that thinks the titles a bit insensitive??? Won’t be leaving her room for 12 weeks as a joke??? Yet she’s left it the past 2 days???

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.