Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if this has been mentioned before but the way she talks really bugs me haha, it's like a news presenter with the emphasis and massive pauses..."My Alex drawers haave...really takennn a BATtering"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did it drive anyone else insane that everything was either 10, a million or a billion times better.... She literally said it every 5 seconds :mad:

General question ... do we think with the isolation the videos from Ana and Saff etc will slow ? And part 2 of the question, will the content get more and more boring?

Reactions: 3
General question ... do we think with the isolation the videos from Ana and Saff etc will slow ? And part 2 of the question, will the content get more and more boring?
Saffron dpesnt post nearly as much as she used to since finishing Strictly. Granted it was christmas, then strictly tour then she was on a family holiday then sick(?) but main channel wise, I think her content has been slipping a lot. Doesn't seem to vlog much anymore either.

Ana's content has always been quite mediocre, she follows the trends but is too lazy to actually execute them while ON trend, when she eventually gets around to them, they're old news. So she'll have some content for a while I bet :ROFLMAO: - I don't think videos will slow down as they are both quite lazy with uploading nowadays, Ana more so. It'll stay as it is but I think Saffron will maybe start posting more as she's been asking on insta.

Reactions: 8
Saffron’s had a nose job - wonder when Anna will follow suit?
What makes you say she's had a nose job? the timing doesn't seem to line up, you have bruising and swelling for weeks and she was only "sick" for barely a week. Not enough time for an op, plaster and stint (week minimum), as well as swelling and bruising to go down. I think it looks the same, maybe a bit straighter due to contouring? Or maybe she got some filler in it? that seems more plausible lol

Reactions: 8
What makes you say she's had a nose job? the timing doesn't seem to line up, you have bruising and swelling for weeks and she was only "sick" for barely a week. Not enough time for an op, plaster and stint (week minimum), as well as swelling and bruising to go down. I think it looks the same, maybe a bit straighter due to contouring? Or maybe she got some filler in it? that seems more plausible lol
I think a bit of filler also! She’s constantly side on in vids now and showing it off😂 actually looks good though, only a minor change.

Reactions: 7
Also, in every single country where there's a lockdown you're still allowed to go outside under certain guidelines, like in Italy it's only one person for family and you need a document if you're going to the store or walking the dog. I can't stand these folk making it all about them.

Julie’s a bit thick speaking like that on her insta story ‘but we’ll all survive’ no we won’t if people like you don’t stop going out buying pointless crap like a smartphone tv???? Does she want to look at the numbers of death cases worldwide??? No julie we won’t all survive

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Julie’s a bit thick speaking like that on her insta story ‘but we’ll all survive’ no we won’t if people like you don’t stop going out buying pointless crap like a smartphone tv???? Does she want to look at the numbers of death cases worldwide??? No julie we won’t all survive
I think Julie has deleted instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
don’t like the shape at all! Can’t she paint her own nails?
Just stupid because she should given her job just be inside the longer she stays out doing whatever she wants the longer we will have to stay in. I cant work from home but we are changing how we do things wearing masks gloves etc no contact just to tie us over until they shut our doors. Worried for our jobs and everyone elses yet shes out getting her nails done. disrespectful

And now shes at maccies ...... shes a twit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.