Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a suprise she going to Saturday night Takeaway ant and Dec show 🤨 never no her to watch the show Befor now but she love the show how come
She only say she love it when she wonts something
Tbf she has mentioned it before but only cause she wants Ant & Dec’s job

Reactions: 3
Tbf she has mentioned it before but only cause she wants Ant & Dec’s job
O I can’t remember her saying that but if abit funny she on it a week after they had the poster in there window
anyone spot her greasy bleeping face on Ant and Dec I spotted her nettle teeth
She was in every audience shot just about won’t she 😂. A bit like everything she gose to watch

Reactions: 5
Why did mejulie keep sticking her face in front of the camera?? Not everything is about you!

Reactions: 8
Guys, I was worried about coronavirus but Ana's stories this morning have 100% reassured me, she's staying home this week & making videos to take our minds off it. THANK GOODNESS. I'm relaxed already knowing I'm going to have top quality content at my fingertips during this health crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thought she had lots of money?? Why does she need a brand deal for Mother’s Day gifts? She could afford all that crap. Also her Nan does my head in, no wonder they only see her twice a year

• Haha
Reactions: 17
all these nice “gifting” she does for her family is all gifted to her? I would’ve found it so much nicer if she bought it herself. She only did that recent video because she needed to fit the #AD in

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hopefully she will listen to her own messages about buying for the sake of it when there's people that needit meaning no food videos for a while woooooo
She’s literally just been on holiday & sharing germs with tons of people, proceeded to go home and sit in a studio audience

but it’s ok guys, she’ll wash her hands

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s literally just been on holiday & sharing germs with tons of people, proceeded to go home and sit in a studio audience

but it’s ok guys, she’ll wash her hands
Shes going to stay home for a week now. Because shes done everything she wants to do. If ant and dec or skiing had been this week no way would she be staying home.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.