Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Julie is like 'thanks ana' but Ana didnt pay a penny it was all gifted

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wish I didn’t see her balance sheet on companies house 😂 i wonder if it’s all declared when me Julie goes to claim her benefits? I wonder if it affects anything

Reactions: 8
Who is pam is she the nans carer
They say shes the family best friend but it doesnt make sense. Shes much closer to mejulies (alleged) age but they dont seem that close so I think she must be some kind of befriended or carer for the gran.

Reactions: 6
Wow... who gifts their family free tit?
and out of all the things boots sell they were tit 😂😂😂
To say she has so much money she is a pezzy cow!
cant believe all the comments saying awww it’s lovely how you give back to your family ana hahahahahahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow... who gifts their family free tit?
and out of all the things boots sell they were tit 😂😂😂
To say she has so much money she is a pezzy cow!
cant believe all the comments saying awww it’s lovely how you give back to your family ana hahahahahahaha
Gotta get that boots brand deal again hey ana next time don't do a video u have just done don't like deja vu defos running out of ideas

Reactions: 6
What is up with the nan? I don’t mean to sound rude but she doesn’t seem all there. I can see that she’s visually impaired but she seems like she could have a mild learning difficulty.

Reactions: 12
didn't she say she was staying home to film all week? was hoping we'd finally get the vlogs we were promised :(

Reactions: 4
Her face looks very BIG and bloated in those screenshots from Ant and Dec!! WOW.

Reactions: 10
After seeing your post I had to go look. Her hair and skin are in awful condition! She hasn’t blended the foundation properly around her nose and lips!
I too have just had to go and have a look, I’m surprised no one has pointed out her stubble 😳
I know people can’t help it but if you’re a beauty influencer stunting for the gram.. at least make sure you fix your black stubble

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.