Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she just awkwardly holds the glass throughout the whole video😳🤣
Lmao seriously, why was she holding it almost level to her head. We get it, you drink alcohol, you're very cool and we're all impressed, you can put your drink down now love.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else thought she was throwing shade at saffron when she said she doesn’t want to pretend to be happy and motivated for videos and do stuff all day and pretend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put the gin glass down, she looks so uncomfortable holding it:ROFLMAO:

It'll be interesting to see if she does a video on her insecurities & mental health instead of all this fake tit she posts. She could really use her platform for good but instead we just see her tits all the time.

Reactions: 12
She went on live with Jack Maynard yesterday and people were commenting asking what happened to her Invisalign, that her teeth were disgusting. I actually felt quite sorry for her :|

Didn’t answer any interesting ‘assumptions’ though, bit disappointing. Would love to see a bit of controversy in these videos 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She went on live with Jack Maynard yesterday and people were commenting asking what happened to her Invisalign, that her teeth were disgusting. I actually felt quite sorry for her :|

Didn’t answer any interesting ‘assumptions’ though, bit disappointing. Would love to see a bit of controversy in these videos 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
she she say anything about the Invisalign?

Reactions: 1
Not a word on the Invisalign as far as I’m aware, the fact that she hasn’t mentioned it is maybe a telling sign that it’s something she’s really insecure about.
I’m sure she must’ve seen the comments on the live video, even asking if she has a fear of the dentist and why her mom didn’t take her to the dentist to get her teeth fixed 😂

Reactions: 6
yeh she said she doesn’t wear it in videos cos it gives her a lisp, and it’ll be done by next year I think.

side note, the story about Atticus finding her vibrator in her drawer during an Instagram live is true. It sounded like a hypothetical during the podcast!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
“Oh my god guys I keep getting questions about me and Jed after the ski holiday”

Oh Ana. Let’s not pretend that that was all done specifically to make people talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did her mum question her for wanting gin to drink at home? Is it just me who thinks its perfectly normal?

Reactions: 20
Mejulie is a control freak and doesn’t want her daughter to live the life she should have had

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wish she would start wearing a bra. Her boobs look hideous in those see through tops .. come on girl. Take pride in your body. Stop leaving yourself looking like an idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just can't with this girl, how ugly is she? She literally thinks she's gods gift as well🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
she basically got rejected from love island yet she's still trying to say that she may go into the villa in the future? like no Ana, you did the tapes and interviews and didn't get chosen so you won't be going in. Also put that glass down or at least hold it correctly. she looks awkward as ffff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
So was her step-dad Atticus' dad?
In her assumptions video, she said growing up her mum wasn't very well for a while (mental health??) and said she hasn't lived with her step dad since 2011 and lived with her mum after. Wonder if that was a custody agreement ORRR if Julie couldn't look after Ana due to whatever health problem she had and Ana had to live with the step dad? Doesnt seem Julie has any siblings and Pam obviously requires a carer so wouldn't be able to either.

Reactions: 9
yeh she said she doesn’t wear it in videos cos it gives her a lisp, and it’ll be done by next year I think.

side note, the story about Atticus finding her vibrator in her drawer during an Instagram live is true. It sounded like a hypothetical during the podcast!
which podcast episode as this

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.