Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was exactly what I was thinking like we’re all off school/work in my family yet my mum is making home cooked meals everyday, I’m doing workouts everyday whilst we’re all doing work from home so it makes me wonder how unproductive their days are seeing they can barely make a dinner from scratch and Ana never works out 🤷‍♀️
exactly! as soon as all of my classes were cancelled yesterday i straight away made a productive routine, workout, cleaning around the house while my parents work, painting etc. literally anything, i just dislike sitting around all day especially if its gonna be like this for a while now. and seeing how ana's life really does not have a routine makes me sick, she doesn't have any talents, well not that i have seen any, but all she does will shop online, take pics half naked, and post boring content. i really think she'll just be in that routine for her whole life unless she has a goal. a lot of youtubers have goals, such as wanting to work on tv etc or even gaining a platform, like some said here, most also have uni alongside! ana has no goal, or all she has said is she that wants to be a tv presenter, that won't work out. she isn't engaging or even doing anything which could make her one, her social media is a mess and i don't think kid shows would want to hire her because of her instagram. all i can see is that she can't be bothered towards anything and is living off her little fans. sorry for the rant lol

Reactions: 6
Omg think she’s blocked me for saying that? When I click on her name it says user not found
Think that answers your question!! Bet she don't even wear her retainers everyday. No discipline hence no work ethic.

Reactions: 7
Poor Atticus having to touch that greasy mop. It’s actually disgusting, just wash your hair your skank

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Really weird but has anyone else wondered why Ana don’t have any curtains or blinds in her house (or bedroom) 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Really weird but has anyone else wondered why Ana don’t have any curtains or blinds in her house (or bedroom) 🤨
She wants someone to secretly take pics, leak her nudes and slam tabloids in a YouTube video

“ the paps took pictures of ME NUDE and leaked them”

it’ll be a QnA vid of her weeping whilst secretly soaking up her new found fame for being a slobby trollop, with me julie holding her hand telling her to rate the traumatic experience out of 10!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
her top is literally see through in this tik tok and there’s no way she didn’t see this before posting, don’t you watch the videos back? she deleted it though after a few people commented but its shocking that she’s exposing herself to young fans like that

Attachments

Reactions: 2
her top is literally see through in this tik tok and there’s no way she didn’t see this before posting, don’t you watch the videos back? she deleted it though after a few people commented but its shocking that she’s exposing herself to young fans like that
She's posted other tik toks with the same top too🙈 You can practically see her nipples through

Reactions: 3
I think she meant it costs more in rent
people in council houses don't pay for their own rent, universal credit and benefits do usually? because Julie hasnt even got a job so im assuming shes on benefits. so why would that be relevant to Ana's youtube channel?

Reactions: 5
people in council houses don't pay for their own rent, universal credit and benefits do usually? because Julie hasnt even got a job so im assuming shes on benefits. so why would that be relevant to Ana's youtube channel?
Ana is the private tenant, she pays the rent

Many people in council houses DO pay rent.
I used to
It's just cheaper than a private rental

Reactions: 2
Many people in council houses DO pay rent.
I used to
hmmm, im not so sure about "many", the majority of people i know who live in council houses get housing benefit from the gov, (now universal credit) otherwise they're a private tenant like I am in my local authority (this probably varies depending on what local authority people live in) :) because nowadays people who aren't on benefits don't get accepted for council housing easily here. Me and my partner tried and they refused us because we are both working and earn too much money apparently when we really don't as we are both young and I'm still at university with a baby. To clarify, I did put "usually" as I respect this doesn't apply to everyone but in my experience I've only ever known people on benefits to be in council housing. so i dont get why Ana is supposedly paying the rent and in a council house when she earns a lot more than I do so if I got rejected for those reasons then surely she should, which is why i originally thought she had bought the house or is a privately renting. I'm not saying anything bad at all, I was just confused about their housing situation :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
just finished her recent vlog and honestly think it's so sad and boring when people buy stuff 'for content'. she's definitely not the only youtuber that does it, and ofcourse there's issues in terms of the environment and sustainability and hoarding clothes that you're not getting wear out of, but it always seems to me like these content creators must be living such meaningless and empty lives that they spend money on things purely for the purpose of documenting it in a photo and getting likes and comments on those photos?! she justifies her oh polly haul by saying that even though she can't wear any of it out at the moment, it's nice to have it 'for content', but there's no experience behind it, it's substance-less content, it's not real content at all??? - like clothes are never special because they're attached to memories of you wearing it at a special party/date/day out with friends and family - they're just empty photos, they're not capturing anything?

not sure any of that makes sense. rant over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.