Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called her out on her best friend controls my life video or whatever it was a few days ago for not declaring AD in the title, and I now can’t comment on any of her videos! Has she reported me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly when you really think about it, Ana has absolutely no personality beyond her constant need to consume material goods.

Everything that defines her is either a brand or a status symbol, she seemingly has no individuality or anything which makes her unique.

It's almost as if she buys constantly to try and make her seem interesting.

She has no hobbies.
She has no opinions.
No personal style.
Nothing.
She's not interested in current events.
Has no clue about the world.
Has no interest in bettering herself.
Educating herself.
Learning new skills.

Take away all her constant consumption of goods and she is the most boring and flat empty person. She has nothing remotely interesting about her. This is common with so many YouTubers, hence their need for constant attention and validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I called her out on her best friend controls my life video or whatever it was a few days ago for not declaring AD in the title, and I now can’t comment on any of her videos! Has she reported me :ROFLMAO:
They can block you from commenting I think

Reactions: 7
If I was her I'd be doing an open university degree alongside "working". She posts twice a week, she can 100% do a part time degree from home and that way she will be qualified for something besides stuffing her face

Reactions: 15
Recent member to this! But just watched her recent video, and it is so funny how she makes out like she's not materialistic at all but she kept going on about how big the TV was, and even got Atticus to stand next to it just to brag. It's even more cringe how she lied about having "Bad eye sight" to try and justify getting a TV as big as that to replace the other one. Like no hun, you're just materialistic af and didn't see the old TV as good enough. Also, I find it really uncomfortable watching knowing that she has paid for that TV, and pretty sure she even bought that house for herself and her mum because her mum doesn't even work so she would never get accepted for a mortgage. like fair enough spoil your family but how can her mum be happy and comfortable knowing her daughter pays for everything for her lol...maybe that's why she clearly isn't in a rush to get a job
They didn’t buy the house, its a council/ housing association house exchange I believe. Julie and atticus were sharing a room in the old house which is often classed as overcrowding so they would have been eligible to swap for another house.

definitely! I have nothing against mothers who stay at home when their child is not at school or they have some medical problem or face other challenges. But Julie has no excuse and what's even worse is that she's fine with Ana paying for as much as she does. I haven't met a single parent who would be as comfortable as Julie is with that. Ana even said that they got the house because of her youtube, so in other words she clearly put the house in her name or paid the deposit or something, which I think is just pretty awful when Julie doesn't even have a job

she was making out in her recent video that they've never had a smart tv before lol
I also think Julie should be careful with all the ads she’s doing. She’s clearly got no income from working, so may be on benefits (although never confirmed), so she would need to declare the income she is receiving from the ads or she could get into quite a bit of trouble from the council and HMRC. Would be interested to know if it’s declared as I highly doubt it is, and with it being posted all over her Instagram it’s very easy for them to find evidence and stop her payments, possibly fine her 😬.

Also how can ana just get away with no declaring the lee Stafford hair stuff as a #ad #aff or #spon???

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If I was her I'd be doing an open university degree alongside "working". She posts twice a week, she can 100% do a part time degree from home and that way she will be qualified for something besides stuffing her face
I don't think she has the motivation or drive to do anything like that, she knows she can get easy money from a couple of basic youtube videos. You can see that education or work ethic isn't valued in that family, but quick easy money :confused:

Reactions: 9
yesterday i got all of my classes cancelled. meaning i’m done with high school forever lol. my routine is now lost and i also now have no work ethic as i was working towards that goal. when i see ana i wonder how she even copes to work on the daily, i mean yes she has youtube but she really does nothing. her life must be plain and boring and honestly, i would hate to be her

• Sad
Reactions: 15
yesterday i got all of my classes cancelled. meaning i’m done with high school forever lol. my routine is now lost and i also now have no work ethic as i was working towards that goal. when i see ana i wonder how she even copes to work on the daily, i mean yes she has youtube but she really does nothing. her life must be plain and boring and honestly, i would hate to be her
This was exactly what I was thinking like we’re all off school/work in my family yet my mum is making home cooked meals everyday, I’m doing workouts everyday whilst we’re all doing work from home so it makes me wonder how unproductive their days are seeing they can barely make a dinner from scratch and Ana never works out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Exactly!! A lot of youtubers do uni alongside youtube, and they post more than ana does a week. Lookingforlewys, Byron (maybe haz??), I think beauty spectrum etc... just shows how lazy she is with her 2 uploads a week and doing nothing else any other day than answering a few emails

Reactions: 9
They didn’t buy the house, its a council/ housing association house exchange I believe. Julie and atticus were sharing a room in the old house which is often classed as overcrowding so they would have been eligible to swap for another house.

I also think Julie should be careful with all the ads she’s doing. She’s clearly got no income from working, so may be on benefits (although never confirmed), so she would need to declare the income she is receiving from the ads or she could get into quite a bit of trouble from the council and HMRC. Would be interested to know if it’s declared as I highly doubt it is, and with it being posted all over her Instagram it’s very easy for them to find evidence and stop her payments, possibly fine her 😬.

Also how can ana just get away with no declaring the lee Stafford hair stuff as a #ad #aff or #spon???
omg! i was under the impression they bought the house because of Ana saying they wouldn't have the house without youtube

Reactions: 5
Just watched Saffron’s 24hrs eating Easter foods, not usually a big fan but wanted to watch for a comparison. It completely puts Ana’s to shame! I mean Ana should be embarrassed😂😬 The fact that Saffron managed proper meals (bunny crumpets for breakfast etc) and didn’t just eat chocolate shows what a half assed attempt Ana made. Honestly don’t understand how I use to like this girl🙄
Think there was a little bit of shade towards Ana in that video. She said “if I just ate chocolate that would be boring” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.