Anastasia Kingsnorth #6 Skiing with Saff, begging Jed, mam sleeps with rando’s in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent member to this! But just watched her recent video, and it is so funny how she makes out like she's not materialistic at all but she kept going on about how big the TV was, and even got Atticus to stand next to it just to brag. It's even more cringe how she lied about having "Bad eye sight" to try and justify getting a TV as big as that to replace the other one. Like no hun, you're just materialistic af and didn't see the old TV as good enough. Also, I find it really uncomfortable watching knowing that she has paid for that TV, and pretty sure she even bought that house for herself and her mum because her mum doesn't even work so she would never get accepted for a mortgage. like fair enough spoil your family but how can her mum be happy and comfortable knowing her daughter pays for everything for her lol...maybe that's why she clearly isn't in a rush to get a job
If you have bad eyesight maybe you need an eye test not a tv ffs this girl is unbelievable
Tv looks way too big for the space it’s in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You mean to tell me she got this TV on mothers day and is uploading it 2 WEEKS later? What a hard working queen! Honestly.

The only thing she spends editing every morning in her snaps is her face for her daily insta upload.

Also, the TV isnt even big. Its average sized for many UK households?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you have bad eyesight maybe you need an eye test not a tv ffs this girl is unbelievable
Tv looks way too big for the space it’s in
exactly, it looks just weirdly huge for that place. Also, its how she then started going on about how it was a smart TV. so that's two things she has felt the need to brag about. like ffs Ana shut up and tell that mum of yours to get a job or at least pay for something for herself and her kids lol

Reactions: 13
exactly, it looks just weirdly huge for that place. Also, its how she then started going on about how it was a smart TV. so that's two things she has felt the need to brag about. like ffs Ana shut up and tell that mum of yours to get a job or at least pay for something for herself and her kids lol
I swear the last tv she got was a smart TV? Anyways aren’t most tv smart TVs now 😂

• Haha
I swear the last tv she got was a smart TV? Anyways aren’t most tv smart TVs now 😂
nope, she spent a whole minute saying how they now have a massive smart tv and started listing all the things she can now do on the tv which they couldn't before on the old one. her bratty brother then jumped in saying he wishes it had amazon shopping on it. no surprise there, he's clearly got his need for materialistic things off his dear sister :) and yep its not even anything to brag about but that girl will do it about anything

• Wow
Reactions: 11
My parents are digital dinosaurs and they have a smart TV. Come on Ana you can do better

Reactions: 11
Literally all of them are smart Tv's now. I bought one for uni that is 34 inch maybe and thats smart. This is going back 5 years :ROFLMAO:
Also, so many youtubers (fleur de force, dad v girls, saffron etc) have been vocal about donating to the NHS in this difficult time but NOT Ana! She needs her revenue to help keep her brother in tit dinosaur toys. In case you guys didn't know, its his birthday soon!!

Reactions: 14
Literally all of them are smart Tv's now. I bought one for uni that is 34 inch maybe and thats smart. This is going back 5 years :ROFLMAO:
Also, so many youtubers (fleur de force, dad v girls, saffron etc) have been vocal about donating to the NHS in this difficult time but NOT Ana! She needs her revenue to help keep her brother in tit dinosaur toys. In case you guys didn't know, its his birthday soon!!
yep and to pay for everything for her mother because she is just so giving. LOL she needs to give it over. we all know everything she has bought for her mum and brother have only been bought so she can plaster it all over instagram and youtube for views

Reactions: 7
nope, she spent a whole minute saying how they now have a massive smart tv and started listing all the things she can now do on the tv which they couldn't before on the old one. her bratty brother then jumped in saying he wishes it had amazon shopping on it. no surprise there, he's clearly got his need for materialistic things off his dear sister :) and yep its not even anything to brag about but that girl will do it about anything
Ohhh I swear her mum was excited by the last tv cause they could watch YouTube on it.
yep and to pay for everything for her mother because she is just so giving. LOL she needs to give it over. we all know everything she has bought for her mum and brother have only been bought so she can plaster it all over instagram and youtube for views
I would rather she buys stuff for her nan and Pam, least they seem really grateful and appreciative of it rather than demanding more and more

Reactions: 4
That clip at the end of her video on the panel, what does she mean she never shares rationships or her home friends? She mentions Morgz every few months (for the clout) and as for home friends, what about Tanesha, Amber, that group of boys, the girl who was a fan shes now friends with, what are they? Why just bare faced lie?

Wasn't the old tv a smart TV that ana brought a couple of Christmas ago

Reactions: 4
Recent member to this! But just watched her recent video, and it is so funny how she makes out like she's not materialistic at all but she kept going on about how big the TV was, and even got Atticus to stand next to it just to brag. It's even more cringe how she lied about having "Bad eye sight" to try and justify getting a TV as big as that to replace the other one. Like no hun, you're just materialistic af and didn't see the old TV as good enough. Also, I find it really uncomfortable watching knowing that she has paid for that TV, and pretty sure she even bought that house for herself and her mum because her mum doesn't even work so she would never get accepted for a mortgage. like fair enough spoil your family but how can her mum be happy and comfortable knowing her daughter pays for everything for her lol...maybe that's why she clearly isn't in a rush to get a job
Yeah i feel like before it was more acceptable bc maybe she had to stay home to watch atticus ( sometimes day care is more expensive than your income if you have not much skill ) now hes in school theres no excuse

Reactions: 6
Yeah i feel like before it was more acceptable bc maybe she had to stay home to watch atticus ( sometimes day care is more expensive than your income if you have not much skill ) now hes in school theres no excuse
definitely! I have nothing against mothers who stay at home when their child is not at school or they have some medical problem or face other challenges. But Julie has no excuse and what's even worse is that she's fine with Ana paying for as much as she does. I haven't met a single parent who would be as comfortable as Julie is with that. Ana even said that they got the house because of her youtube, so in other words she clearly put the house in her name or paid the deposit or something, which I think is just pretty awful when Julie doesn't even have a job

Wasn't the old tv a smart TV that ana brought a couple of Christmas ago
she was making out in her recent video that they've never had a smart tv before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
17th i think

Reactions: 1
What will he rate it out of ten

• Haha
omg i’ve just seen the tv clip that’s so embarrassing ooooft ok i’m from a council estate and super lower class but bragging about a big tv is such a chavy thing to do i’m cringing

• Haha
She’s really trying to push the shoulder bob look
Again, for clout only. She wants people to comment ‘omg you’d suit a bob!’ Literally the only reason she’s suddenly started posing with her hair accidentally ‘like that’

to be fair her hair does look better when it’s bobbed. Her hairs crying for a cut!
Atticus needs to be taught some manners constantly interrupts duringvloggs by shouting. Also why does Ana film herself talking to the camera with a mouth full of food? like watching a cement mixer

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone sent any assumptions to her insta story???:ROFLMAO:looks like we’re in for another assumptions video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.