idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone so irrelevant lol she’s still a small Youtuber in my head. She brings nothing to social media

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel really old, but is this really fashion to wear your trousers open with your knickers hanging out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ana have her a platform n she’s don’t duck all w it. She’s decent at signing should’ve kept doing that cause she’s boring otherwise

Reactions: 5
i just saw someone in another thread saying she’s flown back to kavos for jack? who’s jack and what am i missing😭
His insta is jackwsmithhh .. he appears to be doing a season in kavos working as a rep for a booze cruise and in a club. 🤢 when the whole greasy gang was there him n haz seemed close n he was putting stories on of her.

Reactions: 3
Do all white boys of that age have the same hair cut? He looks a bit like Mark ferris

• Haha
He looks very very gay … so I’ll assume they’re friends
I'm not sure i think he's just a bit vein.. maybe he's bi? He does onlyfans it seems. Haz n him staying in a hotel room together now. She did post a screenshot of a message from someone saying that they can't wait for her to come back and that he took a day off for it. 😀

He looks very very gay … so I’ll assume they’re friends
As much as I guess there is a gay “stereotype” for looks (not that I agree with it, my brother is gay and doesn’t meet the stereotype in the slightest) I don’t think you can just assume it based on that haha

Reactions: 4
As much as I guess there is a gay “stereotype” for looks (not that I agree with it, my brother is gay and doesn’t meet the stereotype in the slightest) I don’t think you can just assume it based on that haha
Ok… but I have lol my opinion isn’t a fact as not every gay person looks exactly the same because he could be bi or straight but imo there are certain traits that are quite common amongst gay men. In having a gay friend myself I’m not tryna be disrespectful but it’s n opinion based on how he’s presented himself xx

Reactions: 2
He goes live on tiktok sometimes and ive seen him flirting with his friend (chloe i think her name is). Not that it really means anything a though

Reactions: 1