Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think atticus or Julie would cope without eachother for a night let alone a week! Julie would be a nervous wreck… her 5am wake up time would turn into 1am, the 20 fags a day would turn into 50.. 😂
Think of all the shopping our Julie could do without having to entertain Atticus or getting his plain pasta and chicken nuggets ready for dinner !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think of all the shopping our Julie could do without having to entertain Atticus or getting his plain pasta and chicken nuggets ready for dinner !
She’ll be buying designer bottles of vodka to neck and speaking to diana on a personal level duck you nanny 😂

Reactions: 12
i find it astounding how classist julie is as if she doesn't leech off everything her daughter has lol. the 'i look like a brit abroad' and 'i don't wear tacky things' when talking about the disney clothes/ears was just an embarrassing statement from someone who clearly only afforded the trip because her daughter paid for most of it. don't forget where you came from julie babes

• Heart
Reactions: 89
Ana might have the income for middle class now but Julie will always be working class - no amount of income will ever change that. Don’t think she should be making comments she wouldn’t like to hear back from others. Like going abroad and having McDonald’s the number of times they’ve had it - really taking in the culture aren’t they!

Reactions: 37
Ana might have the income for middle class now but Julie will always be working class - no amount of income will ever change that. Don’t think she should be making comments she wouldn’t like to hear back from others. Like going abroad and having McDonald’s the number of times they’ve had it - really taking in the culture aren’t they!
oh yes no amount of money can buy class!

Reactions: 8
i find it astounding how classist julie is as if she doesn't leech off everything her daughter has lol. the 'i look like a brit abroad' and 'i don't wear tacky things' when talking about the disney clothes/ears was just an embarrassing statement from someone who clearly only afforded the trip because her daughter paid for most of it. don't forget where you came from julie babes
Old sharpie brows thinks she’s made it, MeJulie you can barely speak the Engwish language!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
i’m sorry does she think it’s easy to join mi5???? she dropped out during a levels because of the stress and has a failing youtube career and she sees working for mi5 as a ‘backup option’
No but this has always been so funny to me like she really thinks mi5 is a plausible backup option..it really just shows how out of touch she is, would love to see her trying to work a normal 9-5 job 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
i’m sorry does she think it’s easy to join mi5???? she dropped out during a levels because of the stress and has a failing youtube career and she sees working for mi5 as a ‘backup option’
Shes so dumb it's unbelievable.. she's be vlogging the whole thing. Telling any lad who looks her

Screenshot_20220422-003708_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20220422-003846_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She has no idea of the stages you have to go through and how emotionally challenging it can be. Beyond that, she wouldn’t stand a chance. Her lifestyle, public interest, social media, and her intelligence is everything they would avoid in someone🤣 she’s delusional. And you need a degree Ana xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Bless her she’s so naive, the fact that she’s mentioned joining MI5 will mean she’ll be turned away. Then the fact that she’s not got a degree, relevant work experienced, got connections to get her in, didn’t go private school.

Reactions: 54
She’s not intelligent enough to work for MI5. 😬 She’s too lazy to analyse anything or do a full days work!

Reactions: 40
The only thing she’d be sniffing out as an MI5 agent is the nearest Big Mac, red onion and can of coke bby x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Well she wouldn't be able to film a Q&a about working for mi5 so that would be a pointless move for our Ana xx

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh ana don't be ridiculous, MI5 she must mean her back up plan is a traffic officer for the M5 motorway.
In a previous vlog Julie stated that she always wanted to do something with law.
Clearly suffering from grandiose delusions.
They need to learn to string a sentence together first!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why did she say working for the mi5 was her back up plan? As if they would let her work for them with just a YouTube following and some hair & makeup qualifications, so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sorry but how does her new bf not get the ick when seeing her stupid answers ?? Thinks she can join the mi5 but doesn’t know she can get free water wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 59
This girl thinks cold pasta salad needs to be heated in the microwave and she’s on about joining mi5 as back up? Ok hun whatever drugs you’re on send them my way

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.