Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work for M15 this girl cant even go anywhere on her own so not much chance of that!

'Ana you have to go to London for 5 days'
'Ok can I take a friend with me?'
'No of course you cant'
'what abut my mum and little brother?'
'No! and you need to leave in 10 minutes'
'right can I just call in McDonalds before I leave?'
'FFS! forget it we will get someone else to do it!'

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Mi5 lmao! She can’t even figure out what bra size she is never mind work out crimes and be a spy 😅 “COME ON ANA, PLAY THE GAME!”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
In a previous vlog Julie stated that she always wanted to do something with law.
Clearly suffering from grandiose delusions.
They need to learn to string a sentence together first!
They’re deluded. It’s taken her 50 years to get a job, if you’d count Youtooob as that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ana don't be ridiculous, MI5 she must mean her back up plan is a traffic officer for the M5 motorway.
In a previous vlog Julie stated that she always wanted to do something with law.
Clearly suffering from grandiose delusions.
They need to learn to string a sentence together first!
I reckon more m5 service station McDonald’s worker would be perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Bby you went for the Big Mac! It’s just unreal and beyoootiful. I’m thinking of moving my brand away from the beyoootiful McDonald’s and becoming an unreal MI5 agent. Can you give me directions to the M5 girly?”
15741101-F8E7-48DE-86FA-ED7343FD00FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 98
i’m sorry does she think it’s easy to join mi5???? she dropped out during a levels because of the stress and has a failing youtube career and she sees working for mi5 as a ‘backup option’
Is this a bleeping joke 💀 💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This the same girl put milk in herbal tea aged 20?

also, as if she’d still do YouTube if nobody watched her videos. The girl shits herself if her views start falling and starts to physically lie in her thumbnails to gain audience.

Reactions: 30
our ana could barely manage an escape room with a team of 6 never mind an undercover special ops mission on behalf of the british government

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Nope, I still can't get over uninvited giraffe dressed as a KFC bargain bucket to Disney
How she walked around Disney like this and didn't get dress coded I don't know... I don't understand how she got past security!

Reactions: 32
Thats an insult to KFC, the bucket part is correct as you can see hers hanging out that outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.