Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
FEBEA1A1-896B-47F1-A4A0-2AAA201CBCED.jpeg

Ana looking at the caricature: “Look at Atticus’ forehead!”

Me: And what about it. Looks spot on to me…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 123

moomoomeadows

i’m sorry does she think it’s easy to join mi5???? she dropped out during a levels because of the stress and has a failing youtube career and she sees working for mi5 as a ‘backup option’
No but this has always been so funny to me like she really thinks mi5 is a plausible backup option..it really just shows how out of touch she is, would love to see her trying to work a normal 9-5 job 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I don’t really understand Ana mocking her mother for carrying a backpack around Disney. I would imagine that most people have one. I think it’s quite disrespectful. Are you going to carry the stuff in your vagina Ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 102

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
“Bby you went for the Big Mac! It’s just unreal and beyoootiful. I’m thinking of moving my brand away from the beyoootiful McDonald’s and becoming an unreal MI5 agent. Can you give me directions to the M5 girly?”
15741101-F8E7-48DE-86FA-ED7343FD00FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Lilu22

VIP Member
“They’re so human like” (talking about the monkeys)

Ana’s just discovered Darwin’s theory of evolution…

• Haha
Reactions: 93

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
F**k the strawberry daiquiri, MeJulie would need to neck a whole bottle of Smirnoff vodka every night after putting up with the uninvited giraffe, Ana the onion in baby grows, and give me the dollars NOW Bratticus at Disney World all day

• Haha
Reactions: 91

lilacrain

i find it astounding how classist julie is as if she doesn't leech off everything her daughter has lol. the 'i look like a brit abroad' and 'i don't wear tacky things' when talking about the disney clothes/ears was just an embarrassing statement from someone who clearly only afforded the trip because her daughter paid for most of it. don't forget where you came from julie babes

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Flowales

Atticus’ 9th birthday should be a day trip to a bank to go stare at money. Seems he would enjoy that more than disney

• Haha
Reactions: 89

littlecrybaby

There's a lot to unpack here
Oh wow. I do feel sorry for them with those foreheads, perhaps they need to try a different hairstyle🤔
I’m not trying to take the piss out of baby atticus but even as a baby he somehow manages to look like a 40 year old conservative. I think it was written in the stars for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 88

chloesl

Sorry but when they stand next to each other, they really make the other's face shape look so odd, they be standing there like
0 o
/|\ /|\
/ \ / \

• Haha
Reactions: 83