Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the looks of Ana’s story she’s still besties with freya 🤔 would love to know why she stopped working for Ana

Reactions: 12
From the looks of Ana’s story she’s still besties with freya 🤔 would love to know why she stopped working for Ana
i have a feeling she would read here/hate she was getting and got insecure about it so didn’t want to be in videos as much anymore, partnered with probably wanting to do more with her days than act as a mum for ana i reckon they came to a mutual agreement that she finds another job and takes time away from being featured on ana’s youtube

Reactions: 25
i have a feeling she would read here/hate she was getting and got insecure about it so didn’t want to be in videos as much anymore, partnered with probably wanting to do more with her days than act as a mum for ana i reckon they came to a mutual agreement that she finds another job and takes time away from being featured on ana’s youtube
I agree, I really don’t think there’s any drama there. As ana said this was some good assistant experience for Freya which she can use to go and get a proper job. As long as the employer doesn’t google and find this thread 🥴

Reactions: 26
[
FC4A041B-2F73-4D88-9C24-5B1D526E9A87.png
1) the filter 2) when she tries to look sexy she ends up looking the furthest thing from sexy. I find her sooo unfortunate looking. 😐 sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
it just baffles me that she always uses filters/edits her pics when all you have to do is watch her videos to know what she actually looks like....who is she trying to kid?!

Reactions: 46
Just incase you missed it.. this is what Ana has invited along to her family holiday. I can nearly see what Haz ate for her breakfast.
Eveything they wear looks so cheap! They both have money so why not get some decent good quality clothes? Most youtubers you do see at Disney where nice pretty MODEST dresses. They honestly look rank and chavy

Reactions: 14
Has she gone even lighter? Looks good. If only she’d lay off the tan a bit.

Reactions: 15
And it’s an offence to get drunk onboard an aircraft you silly cow!
Just shows their blatant disregard for other passengers.. imagine the annoying drunken high pitched giggling and getting up mid flight doing tik toks then Haz spewing everywhere. I’d be furious if I was on that flight😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did haz just not bother unpacking from the party hard hoilday cause her outfits look like they should be worn on that kinda hoilday not disney land, the fact disney kicks off about people dressing like characters but dosnt do anything about these two twats with there fanny's out

Reactions: 20
Ana makes anything look cheap. Her bottom lip looks like it’s going to melt off haha! She looks bloated and like a garden gnome. That pout and smirk she does makes me cringe lmao!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.