Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Summary anyone?

I used the most liked name I could see from @rattlesnake but happy for it to be changed if I missed one!

Reactions: 6
Ana is taking on Disney with her bestie who’s only come back after breaking up with her boyfriend so now is back on clenching onto Ana for the clout . Ana of course is now ditching the family to spend time with Haz and Julie is being left with testicles. They are all sharing one room which is strange.

They showed us by posting inappropriate pictures of their bums whilst around children whilst also wearing unfaltering play suits

Ana once again needs a good wash to scrub off her crusty tan and find some non greasy shampoo for that grease slicked back bun.

Julie is looking much nicer then Ana currently and wore a lovely red dress.

Testicles has got a terrible hair and is not trying new foods shock.

Not sure what I have missed but that’s the most current events

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ana casually wearing the same outfit ,.sorry baby-grow for day 3 (Epcot day) and day 7 (Julie's latest insta post of them in universal)..

Reactions: 34
It's Atticus birthday TODAY why isn't he in the first pic of the carousel

Screenshot_20220416-135715_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It’s like Ana needs a friend there with her to be able to deal with being with Julie and Atticus. Which is sad because the moments, holidays, days out etc are all precious times and she should be making the most of it with her family. Especially while Atticus is still young & wants to be around her. Friends will come and go which Haz has proved. Still can’t get over how selfish this girl is.

Reactions: 41
Am I the only one who disneyworld/disneyland has never appealed to?
Is it mainly just for bratticus?

Then again their monthly trips to Alton towers don’t appeal to me either..!

Reactions: 49
*jump scare warning*
7EF3C777-DBF2-48B9-9D94-D99D1655342B.png

Can Ana please do something about this tan like get an exfoliating glove and get the whole lot off please! And those brows omgggg like I actually like bushy brows they’re in fashion and I too do them atm, but hers are just way way too big they need the top trimming almost so they’re more uniform

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
it's not weird for your friends to go on family holidays with you but it's weird bc haz wasn't initially invited and i'm sure atticus and her mum would rather her not be there? it's also not as if has is a close family friend either she also ditched all of them for her boyfriend not that long ago and is only hanging out with them again since which is a bit of a red flag lol like she didn't care about her 6 months ago only now she's single again she dos

Reactions: 61
If she wanted to fly someone extra out, why not her "best friend for life" - her Nanny? I bet her Nan would have loved to have been there for Atticus's birthday on a once in a lifetime trip. Ana could even afford to bring Pam if needed. Haz and Ana are basically now acting like they're on a club 18-30 trip!

P.S. sorry for the Disneyland/Disney world slip up 😂 I like Disney but have never wanted to go there so I didn't know there was a difference!

• Heart
Reactions: 70
How old is Atticus today? 8? Why does Julie try to keep him looking like a toddler with that hair cut…. My friends boys have better hair than him and they are only 2!!!

Reactions: 26
There’s too much vagina on show!
She seems to have three play suits on rotation which I doubt that she is washing every night and drying overnight. 🤢 Most people tend to wear looser fitting play suits on holiday to keep cool.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.