Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad that some one has probably picked out that exact same T-shirt for themselves or as a gift and loved it and then Julie makes it sound like it's the most awful thing on the planet
If it was Gooshie Julie would 100% like it

Am I the only one that actually thought it was quite fun?! It’s a lot nicer than half the tat she buys. She’s so uptight

Reactions: 33
If it was Gooshie Julie would 100% like it

Am I the only one that actually thought it was quite fun?! It’s a lot nicer than half the tat she buys. She’s so uptight
I had no problem with the top, it literally looked like you could buy it at disney world. I just think, considering your daughter (whether you like Ana or not), bought you tickets, flew you over to America and paid for everything; the least you could do is wear a top. . . even in the video ana said wear it in the hotel lobby; like get a grip

Reactions: 39
People be forgetting that Ana had the personality of a slug on Locked In. I’d rather hang out with MeJulie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the only positive thing I could say was I actually think she is starting to look a little nicer now her hairs lighter then it has been for ages 🤣 I definitely prefer her hair lighter 🤣

Also not sure if I missed it but does anyone know how come Haz ended up on the holiday it seems so random x

Reactions: 11
the whole family just seems strange and uneducated on the most basic things like its actually bizarre to me

Reactions: 40
I personally think the playsuits are fine providing that they aren't see through, too booby and letting your ass hang out... Might be the minority there but seems like an easy outfit to chuck on with some trainers for a long day at Disney - jumper for the evening when it's more chilly

Reactions: 10
Also not sure if I missed it but does anyone know how come Haz ended up on the holiday it seems so random x
it’s been mentioned quite a lot in this thread and the one before if you want a more detailed response but Haz broke up with her boyfriend so Ana invited her to cheer her up in basic terms

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
it’s been mentioned quite a lot in this thread and the one before if you want a more detailed response but Haz broke up with her boyfriend so Ana invited her to cheer her up in basic terms
Wish my friends would splash out and take me disney haha ! honestly ana is such a drip for doing all this tit for her 'friends.'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I personally think the playsuits are fine providing that they aren't see through, too booby and letting your ass hang out... Might be the minority there but seems like an easy outfit to chuck on with some trainers for a long day at Disney - jumper for the evening when it's more chilly
I agree I love play suits and think they’d be perfect for Disney but I don’t like ones Ana was wearing

Reactions: 9
Wish my friends would splash out and take me disney haha ! honestly ana is such a drip for doing all this tit for her 'friends.'
I’ve never seen any of her ‘friends’ pay to take her away… it’s always Ana doing the paying it seems!! 🙃 speaks volumes

Reactions: 24
I thought Haz and her ex got back together? I heard her say it recently in one of the Clough sisters videos?

Reactions: 2
Would love to hear Julie’s opinion on the “non stop laughs” 😂😂
1757552B-7597-49B7-BD30-D890FCADC53A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I guess she won’t be surprising Julie and atticus with another trip to Disney World then lol 🤣🤣
D96B7B6A-914E-4596-88D4-CB26122CA966.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.