Anastasia Kingsnorth #56 Took her fam to Disneyland but still needs Haz to hold her hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Travelling" like she's gone to Sub-Saharan Africa. When she's been to Florida and LA.

Screenshot_20220421-165622_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I'm sorry but who doesn't know you can get free water at restaurants lmao
I honestly didnt believe they could be anymore thick and they’ve managed it. Im sorry but they’ve moaned so much about prices yet continued to eat at the disney parks every day instead of just buying some bread and making themselves a sandwich which is what my family always did at disney. They made the decisions so they cant really moan

Reactions: 38
honestly idk if unpopular opinion but even if atticus is autistic it’s his diagnosis, not julie or ana’s to share all over the internet to thousands of people 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Next time Ana instead of treating your neurotic mother to a surprise trip to Disney, which didn't look like she enjoyed that much, treat your whole family to a few sessions of speech and language therapy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
honestly idk if unpopular opinion but even if atticus is autistic it’s his diagnosis, not julie or ana’s to share all over the internet to thousands of people 🤷🏻‍♀️
Atticus shouldn’t be shared all over the internet full stop. None of us should even know who he is, he’s a child but Ana doesn’t have enough personality of her own so has to exploit him for views. This diagnosis debate is getting boring, Ana shouldn’t publicly exploit her brother if she doesn’t want him to be known/discussed by people. The amount of exploitive clips out there of him… people are bound to discuss his behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I agree! He’s an 8 year old boy. Noone should be saying anything negative about him. Especially his looks, I feel that if you put an 8 year old down for their looks then you really need yourself. He is just a child.
somewhat agree, however I think it’s hypocritical to say people shouldn’t say anything negative but find it okay to like negative comments.

Reactions: 1
Next time Ana instead of treating your neurotic mother to a surprise trip to Disney, which didn't look like she enjoyed that much, treat your whole family to a few sessions of speech and language therapy!
Love this I honestly think Ana and Julie share one single brain cell. Just one teeny tiny one floating around inside their bobble heads.

Reactions: 15
I guess she won’t be surprising Julie and atticus with another trip to Disney World then lol 🤣🤣
View attachment 1210561
how thick are they for not knowing about free water. I’m sure you can pretty much get that everywhere in the world. Found food expensive but didn’t exactly try to make it cheaper. Ordering excessive amounts of takeaways.

Reactions: 14
Atticus shouldn’t be shared all over the internet full stop. None of us should even know who he is, he’s a child but Ana doesn’t have enough personality of her own so has to exploit him for views. This diagnosis debate is getting boring, Ana shouldn’t publicly exploit her brother if she doesn’t want him to be known/discussed by people. The amount of exploitive clips out there of him… people are bound to discuss his behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️
i completely agree, he’s not old enough to consent to being on the internet!
my comment was more in reference to the comments i’ve seen on ana’s threads about how julie could be raising awareness for autism is that’s his diagnosis hence me getting at the fact it’s not their place to share his diagnosis online because it’s not his.
poor guy is being set up for a lifetime of being ridiculed, can’t bear to imagine the way kids will treat him in high school because of the videos she uploads of him

Reactions: 10
I can imagine when Atticus gets to year 7 all the older kids will try and film him for tiktok to get ‘famous’

Reactions: 28
I can one million percent see Julie perceiving any kind of conversation about Atticus being autistic as almost offensive or a negative thing and her being in complete denial about her 'darling boy' having a slightly different brain to other people. (of course it absolutely is not) but it makes me so sad for him if this is the case.

Reactions: 34
Next time Ana, go and look after atticus for a day and send Julie to a spa or for a hotel night away! And don’t invite your friend because they got sad….

Reactions: 57
During the summer holidays Ana should drive and pick atticus up and take him back to Manchester for the week , it’s not like she actually has a proper job !!!

I think Haz has become the new freya , I mean thankfully since Freya got sacked / quit 😉😉 we don’t have to put up with her but Haz has just slid into that annoying character void 😑

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I don’t think atticus or Julie would cope without eachother for a night let alone a week! Julie would be a nervous wreck… her 5am wake up time would turn into 1am, the 20 fags a day would turn into 50.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.