Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie’s new video 😴😴😴😴😴 she says ‘errrmmm’ 33 times in the first 3 minutes!!!

She also moans about a £5 reusable bag from hamleys but will spend £50 on a candle … which she was going to get ENGRAVED LOL… I can’t cope 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What’s going on with her teeth in her latest video. She’s talking as if she has a retainer in..but she can’t have cos she’s eating. Almost like a lisp.

Reactions: 6
She’s NOT eating a takeaway in the bathroom for this latest video... the BATHROOM??? WHERE PEOPLE POO AND WEE???? VILEEEEE

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I cba someone needs to tell her she got her youtube following from being kinda ugly and relatable not from being pretty or a bad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 45
witch had salmon this year and now thinks she's Nigella

Get in the bin
She discovers the most common foods then thinks she’s teaching her followers revolutionary cooking skills 😖😩
So cringe, can tell she was dragged up on beans on toast

Reactions: 20
Julie’s new video 😴😴😴😴😴 she says ‘errrmmm’ 33 times in the first 3 minutes!!!

She also moans about a £5 reusable bag from hamleys but will spend £50 on a candle … which she was going to get ENGRAVED LOL… I can’t cope 🤣
She will never get that house deposit the way she's spending.

Reactions: 12
You can just tell MeJulie has hit the big bucks with the way she’s making it rain these days. She’s bought SO much in the space of a few videos 😂

Reactions: 26
I like Tanesha because she seems like she’s a real friend to Ana where Ana doesn’t feel the need to act up the way she does with the rest of her Manny crew.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You can just tell MeJulie has hit the big bucks with the way she’s making it rain these days. She’s bought SO much in the space of a few videos 😂
Julie getting those adsense checks and making it rainnnn, she don’t know how to act, buying up coffee every two minutes relaxxx

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.