Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought that Tanisha would know and have told her. Those white pants are see through so she has her boobs and arse out really. 🤦‍♀️
Why would you think that Tanesha would tell her anything? she's an adult and can figure it out herself? also why Tanesha specifically lol

Reactions: 12
another influencer to add to the ever growing lost of youtubers with range rovers - lailli mirza. she’s a millionaire so why she’s chose that
i will never know.

the recap is. ana got a range rover - second hand. we suspect she edits her jaw, she’s grey as duck with foundation lips in her shoot recently and she’s going to dubai. oh and she got a blue tick and got cakes for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why would you think that Tanesha would tell her anything? she's an adult and can figure it out herself? also why Tanesha specifically lol
I was just wondering that too, is Tanesha a Dubai travel expert or something? 😂

I wonder if Freyum get the week off

Reactions: 2
Why is she literally late to everything?
Like how long ago did other people do Sides mukbangs 😅 It's actually embarrassing.

Also she's filming in a bathroom for "good natural lighting" when she was in a hotel room with a balcony???

Sis said the mozzarella sticks were really good before trying them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Starting the Mingsnorth name strong, filming a mukbang in the bathroom

She hopes to produce videos like the sidemen do one day🤣🤣 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ana: wow, this buffalo sauce is spicy like really spicy ketchup

17F54475-EAEF-4DDE-9629-5ED25E10C336.jpeg

ana it’s buffalo sauce babe what did you expect

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone noticed how different atticus is in Julie’s videos compared to anas? (Not as absolutely unbearable) I think ana encourages him to be a brat

Reactions: 11
Her new video is just her repeatedly talking about sidemen sides and how good the branding is, how she wants to move into the food industry, how much she wants to move into another industry!

Then she says her channel is a ‘food channel’ … is it though??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sorry but I think a 'food channel' is more like Sorted Food where it's actually about the food?

Also you have to laugh at her referring to every YouTuber by their first name. We know you're not pals with Joe Sugg Ana, there's no need to call him just Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Claims she watches the sidemen every Sunday and they are her favourite youtuber but doesn’t watch or mention sidemen reacts 🤨hahaha

Ana girl you are not realtable you are never gonna be on the same level as mr beast and sidemen keep dreaming but it’s never gonna happen unless you change as a person cos no one likes you ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ana, none of the Sidemen want to sleep with you. Move along.
Literally begging it now isn’t she.
Also if she wants to get into the food industry instead of waffling on about it just bleeping do it. She’s so lost in her life the girl doesn’t have a clue what she wants🙄

Reactions: 25
She knows she can’t get on tv so now she wants to work in the food industry wtf she needs a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally begging it now isn’t she.
Also if she wants to get into the food industry instead of waffling on about it just bleeping do it. She’s so lost in her life the girl doesn’t have a clue what she wants🙄
What food industry will she be getting in because the girl can't cook! Only thing she can do is rate her deliveroo meals out of 10 and lets be honest, she is hardly a reliable source when it comes to that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember ana's old fashion brand from 3 years ago???? whatever happened to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.