Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the duck she doesn't use the Nella Rose sound "shaking my ass on a yatch in Dubai" because nobody wants to see that pancake try to twerk

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How long do we reckon till the inside of ana’s car is a mess?

How long do we reckon till the inside of ana’s car is a mess?

Reactions: 3
this most recent video was so damn funny. she seriously can't come up with an original idea to save her life. while, i will admit that at least this q&a had new questions, the jist of the whole thing was basically "i wish i had comeup with the sides idea first" - which, it's not even a good idea tbh. if ana was smart she would create a sauce. instead, she is focused on starting a fast food restaurant. straight up delusional!! it would be such a smart youtube move to create a sauce, send it out to youtubers for them to try, and try to get a licensing deal with a restaurant/grocery to carry your sauce.

Reactions: 14
She changes her mind about what she wants to do constantly. Thought she loved doing fashion and her own 'fashion line'? Now it's food because she stuffs her face with takeaway every day.
Can't stand listening to her going on about 'influencers' branching out into industries. They all get free passes to do things from doing tit all, stop trying to make it sound like you're professional people working hard 🤦
So she mentioned about needing to get her insurance sorted and STILL didn't do it by the time she went to pick up her car!

Reactions: 25
Ana: I would love to move into food. I've said that for a very long time

You cut with a bread knife
You make precooked chicken
You don't season your food
Your food is beige

Don't be stupid!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
She mentions wanting a clothing line but she did a collar with Skinny Dip and In the style but both of them flopped 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t begrudge her for wanting to start a business…but food is an interesting choice 🤔

Reactions: 6
It would make sense for a channel who either cooks or does actual reviews of food to start their own food business, but all Anna does is go through the drive through and do a Q and A.

Reactions: 11
Why has she started pouting when she eats and stuff. You’re duck ALL ANA! You don’t have your own personality, you only have friends cause they use you, you look like you stink and your content is absolutely shittttteeeee!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ana just cos you eat McDonald's / takeaways in nearly every video does not mean you have a food channel. That video was so pointless and dull.

Reactions: 27
i have a couple of comments from her new video

firstly, she wasn’t really even focused on trying the actual food she was like ‘wow this teriyaki sauce is so good, this garlic mayo is so good’ as if the sidemen invented those sauces? she uses the food as a vessel for the sauce and then comments on the sauce as opposed to actually commenting on the food?

secondly, her talking about london really wound me up, saying when she’s back and forth constantly to london she sometimes wishes she lived there because ‘hotels are so so expensive😩’, it’s so ignorant, obviously hotels are never cheap but she pays for the most extortionate “fancy” hotel rooms because she wants a balcony etc., me and my friend went to london not long ago and got a premier inn and it was £30 each, of course her trips to london are going to be expensive if she thinks she’s too good to stay in cheaper hotels, and it’s really frustrating that she makes a comment on it whilst staying in a really pricey hotel room that she’s deliberately picked for that reason

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’s saying she’s said for ages that she wants to move into the food industry??

Atticus asked Julie for Balenciaga shoes?!?? I didn’t even know the names of brands at that age?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
That whole video was just arse-licking the sidemen non-stop. Want Harry to notice you again huh Ana??

The sidemen aren’t amazingly enterprising for creating a fast food brand. They literally saw Mr Beast do it, then decided to do it themselves. Not an original idea on their part. And now Ana wants to copy and do it too. Give me strength.

“I want to get into the food industry. I’ve been saying this for a while”. Ummm no you haven’t?? This is the FIRST time you’ve ever mentioned it Ana wtf. I don’t think she realises how big of an endeavour that would be. She couldn’t even sustain a podcast. Don’t try and start a good business please. She’s just a silly little girl who is too easily influenced. Not a savvy business mogul.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
i have a couple of comments from her new video

firstly, she wasn’t really even focused on trying the actual food she was like ‘wow this teriyaki sauce is so good, this garlic mayo is so good’ as if the sidemen invented those sauces? she uses the food as a vessel for the sauce and then comments on the sauce as opposed to actually commenting on the food?

secondly, her talking about london really wound me up, saying when she’s back and forth constantly to london she sometimes wishes she lived there because ‘hotels are so so expensive😩’, it’s so ignorant, obviously hotels are never cheap but she pays for the most extortionate “fancy” hotel rooms because she wants a balcony etc., me and my friend went to london not long ago and got a premier inn and it was £30 each, of course her trips to london are going to be expensive if she thinks she’s too good to stay in cheaper hotels, and it’s really frustrating that she makes a comment on it whilst staying in a really pricey hotel room that she’s deliberately picked for that reason
she also isn’t back and forth to London all the time 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.