Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she just went to the hilton for a spa and afternoon tea, stayed in a posh suite at the dakota, ate at the rosso, got drunk, byron and lewis came over for drinks, orders mcdonald’s at night, overslept in the morning so went for brunch. quite boring really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
she just went to the hilton for a spa and afternoon tea, stayed in a posh suite at the dakota, ate at the rosso, got drunk, byron and lewis came over for drinks, orders mcdonald’s at night, overslept in the morning so went for brunch. quite boring really
Poor Anna will be exhausted from working so hard😴😴😴 she’ll need a holiday next

Reactions: 29
So many things annoying me in the new video I'll just have to make a list 😂

That's was obviously a ad but no mention of ad anywhere.
Cutting bread with that tiny little knife.
Getting a delivery just so she could make that meal. Just go out to the shop.
Sticking her fingers in the olive jar and then grabbing the cheese with her hand
She has a dining table but never eats her meals there

The list could probably go on 😂

Reactions: 23
what kind of girls night was that, eating dinner and getting rid of your blackheads for content ✨✨
it was shite

Reactions: 18
Why does she always show bras that are clearly going to be far too small for her, ana hun there’s nothing wrong with getting your actually size

Reactions: 25
Why does she always show bras that are clearly going to be far too small for her, ana hun there’s nothing wrong with getting your actually size
I'm sorry but the prices on those bras is ridiculous - like who in Ana's audience especially teenage girls has that kind of money to spend...

Reactions: 18
Slightly random point to make but over the last couple of days I’ve watched some of her older videos and then some from when she just moved to Manchester just to see the difference and her editing has gotten so much worse?? I know Callum’s supposedly her editor but she still clearly edits some of them and in one of her first vlogs in Manchester she literally said the same phrase 4 times clearly intending to edit the other versions out but didn’t?? How can you be on youtube for so long and not know the basics of editing

Reactions: 20
Oh she ✨ manifested ✨ someone breaking a bone. Aka Frodo
And ✨manifested✨ going to London Fashion Week. Everyone knows LFW fell off around 2015 so not a big achievement.

Reactions: 19
She’s only watched the first episode of season 1 of Euphoria because she didn’t get into it but has now jumped to season 2 because her friendship group and the rest of social media are all currently watching season 2. I doubt she fully understands the plot and character development etc. It’s a random point but it really sums up her basing her whole personality and interests on what her friends like and what is currently trending on social media.
I just find people who can’t form their own opinions and have their own interests outside of what is currently trending really annoying. Flashback to her in the Locked In house when we would see her laugh/react to things 5 seconds later than the rest of the group because she was watching how everyone else would react to certain jokes/announcements.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Another pointless video… every time she cooks it just makes me think of crippling stomach acid and how unhygienic she is. I definitely would not eat if she cooked for me 😑

Reactions: 14
No wonder Testicles only eats beige food…
What a load of tat…
I’m had a wicker seat in my bedroom growing up and the amount of dust that stuck to it despite cleaning it often was grim! I can only imagine how dusty all those things in Julie’s house is!

Reactions: 1
She’s only watched the first episode of season 1 of Euphoria because she didn’t get into it but has now jumped to season 2 because her friendship group and the rest of social media are all currently watching season 2. I doubt she fully understands the plot and character development etc. It’s a random point but it really sums up her basing her whole personality and interests on what her friends like and what is currently trending on social media.
I just find people who can’t form their own opinions and have their own interests outside of what is currently trending really annoying. Flashback to her in the Locked In house when we would see her laugh/react to things 5 seconds later than the rest of the group because she was watching how everyone else would react to certain jokes/announcements.
She’s the type of person to say she actually likes Elliot and fancies Nate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘I might start making this more often, a 2 course moment’ who the duck plans and has an ambition to start eating a 2 course meal, and it’s just a sad of bread like why do these influencers make a big deal out of everything?! Isn’t eating a side with a meal normal, I just can’t anymore haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
why does she even work with lounge like its expensive most of her followers are teenage gorls and its not reality to spend £80 on a underwear set why doesnt she work with primark or something she would get more people watching her cos it would be affordable

Reactions: 16
So many things annoying me in the new video I'll just have to make a list 😂

That's was obviously a ad but no mention of ad anywhere.
Cutting bread with that tiny little knife.
Getting a delivery just so she could make that meal. Just go out to the shop.
Sticking her fingers in the olive jar and then grabbing the cheese with her hand
She has a dining table but never eats her meals there

The list could probably go on 😂
I went back to double check and yep no mention of AD… so shady

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.