Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she getting fashion inspo from the year 2000 Christina aguilera.
The trousers don’t fit …so many nice outfits and she wears see through dirty white pants!

Reactions: 23
She honestly looks so different idk what it is??? her lower jaw is super puffy but theres something else thats throwing her face off. maybe migrated nose filler??? those big catepillar eyebrows dont help neither

Reactions: 14
She honestly looks so different idk what it is??? her lower jaw is super puffy but theres something else thats throwing her face off. maybe migrated nose filler??? those big catepillar eyebrows dont help neither
I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks that she looks so different these days. I have been trying to figure it out for a while. Even watching her 2020 lockdown videos she looks so much more natural. I can’t work out if she has had filler and botox, for example, or if it’s just the very dark foundation and contouring.

Reactions: 14
So wtaf, I know this is not meJulies thread but omfg.
Watching her paint that wall gave me some kind of rage I've never experienced before!!
I was legit visibly cringing at the screen, a paintbrush?! A bloody paintbrush, and a small one at that, and she literally just slapped it on over and over again in one spot? What? Wheres the roller? The paint tray? It was like something a child would do at the end. No way did she paint the entire wall ( wasn't even a big one) , and not film it, nevermind the whole room.
This woman claims to have OCD? No one with ocd would think that was a good job, or anyone with eyes for that matter! I also don't buy the old thing with the amount of crap she has in her house. Baskets all over the floor full of s#@! , come on Julia pull the other one. As for that utility area jammed in behind the table 😮😲.
Lost for words.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1038630View attachment 1038631
you can see her whole thongs through her trousers that looks so chavvy🥴 on Lilybultx Instagram story

Looks like her and beka kerridge are friends again too, wonder what happened between them both as beka would always avoid mentioning Anna when she got mentioned in the comments of her live
Interesting as Lily said Ana didn’t want to be friends with her anymore a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 13
100% she's had more fillers than we know about

Reactions: 4
Interesting as Lily said Ana didn’t want to be friends with her anymore a few years ago
Just watched that and Jesus is that girl irritating! The loud and unnecessary belching, saying ‘bleeping’ every two seconds, describing something as ‘gay’ in a negative way?! Her tan is even worse than Ana’s, and her hair literally blends into the wall it’s so white 🥴

Reactions: 26
Why would someone want a blue tick? It does absolutely nothing lol how sad

Reactions: 3
Both Ana and Julie have become insufferable creatures!
Also makes me laugh in Julie’s new video one minute she says she was admiring her new mirror in dunelm … suddenly she brought it from B&M 🙄 she buys so much tit she can’t even remember where the tit is from

Also… she makes an ‘inprompTO’ visit to Tim Hortons which has me creasing 🤣🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.