Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that and Jesus is that girl irritating! The loud and unnecessary belching, saying ‘bleeping’ every two seconds, describing something as ‘gay’ in a negative way?! Her tan is even worse than Ana’s, and her hair literally blends into the wall it’s so white 🥴
I agree - who is this girl?

Reactions: 1
No wonder Julie spends half her life in coffee shops bacause the other half is waiting for her coffee machine to make half a cup of coffee ☕ 🥴😂😂
08CE4563-B235-40DC-94DB-598B6DD2AAD5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it's a shame she is going lighter with her hair again I accs thought the dark brown suited her a lot more

Reactions: 1
I think her hair will never look good no matter what colour it is because she doesn’t WASH IT

Reactions: 29
Ana has her thongs out and Julie has her socks out! Wtf is this look all about!!!
When I pop to the shop for something I forgot xx

If she was my mum I'd be ashamed to even know her lol she really thinks she's something
Might just be me, but do other people not tell their mum if something their wearing looks awful? I wouldn’t let her step out the house if my mum dressed like that

Reactions: 14
If things are already starting to come true from the vision board 🥴🥴 I bet Ana is wishing she had put on the following …

Get a personality, get a boyfriend , find some actual friends 🥴, shower and wash her hair everyday, stop her mother and Nan making YouTube videos , tell her mum to get a real job!! The list could go on and on 😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I pop to the shop for something I forgot xx

Might just be me, but do other people not tell their mum if something their wearing looks awful? I wouldn’t let her step out the house if my mum dressed like that
in fairness to Julie, if someone visibly wearing a thong as a feature of their outfit, told me my outfit is bad i’d just think it’s them and pay no attention

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve finally realised who (or rather what) ana reminds me off every time she does that stupid “I’m So ShOcKeD” face

E7917EC9-1A90-48D0-934E-F1C7FD074717.jpeg
791EF377-9CC5-4DAE-AE8B-FAC79174E3AA.jpeg

I mean the resemblance is just uncanny even down to the lack of hair

• Haha
Reactions: 60
If things are already starting to come true from the vision board 🥴🥴 I bet Ana is wishing she had put on the following …

Get a personality, get a boyfriend , find some actual friends 🥴, shower and wash her hair everyday, stop her mother and Nan making YouTube videos , tell her mum to get a real job!! The list could go on and on 😉
What a Blue tick? wow, where's the 10 million followers you manifested? also her eye makeup in that IG story looks atrocious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.