Anastasia Kingsnorth #52 Does a Q&A that doesn't spill the tea, scoffs mcds in A&E

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread suggestion @frodo327 :) anyone wanna recap ya girl got verified lets see how long she drags this out and probs buys a engraved cartier ring for it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks for using the thread title! My first one ๐Ÿ˜

Something im really starting to notice now just how contradictive she is... even in her last q&a she did it 3 times! Said shes happy single and never looked for it, then said she wants a bf. Talks about how everyone should feel beautiful in their own skin then talks about how she wants more filler. Shes to old for the clubbing, in a club in the next day. Funny how a stupid blue tick can go to someones head when were basically on the brink of another world war...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did Julie really paint all her walls with a paintbrush and not a roller.
Is she stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks for using the thread title! My first one ๐Ÿ˜

Something im really starting to notice now just how contradictive she is... even in her last q&a she did it 3 times! Said shes happy single and never looked for it, then said she wants a bf. Talks about how everyone should feel beautiful in their own skin then talks about how she wants more filler. Shes to old for the clubbing, in a club in the next day. Funny how a stupid blue tick can go to someones head when were basically on the brink of another world war...
time to treat yourself with an engraved Cartier ring my lovely! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
time to treat yourself with an engraved Cartier ring my lovely! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Would honestly rather have a haribo ring, has more use... stylish and delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly though, what present do we all think shes gunna buy herself? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll go first, Louis Vuitton suitcase ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would honestly rather have a haribo ring, has more use... stylish and delicious ๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly though, what present do we all think shes gunna buy herself? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll go first, Louis Vuitton suitcase ๐Ÿ˜‚
hopefully some lessons in grace and decorum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So now you got a blue tick youโ€™re a bad ass witch! Sit down ya dirty cow
You just No as soon as the lift stops and someone else gets in, sheโ€™s cowering in the corner like a lost puppy ๐Ÿถ ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 53
The way she calls it โ€˜clubbingโ€™ or โ€˜going clubbingโ€™ makes my skin crawl ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So now you got a blue tick youโ€™re a bad ass witch! Sit down ya dirty cow
the white girl putting their middle finger up cliche is so cringe, celebrities did it so the paps couldnโ€™t sell pictures of them sunbathing or out eating with their family, why did these girls like take it as a personality?

Reactions: 36
Bit behind bbys. Watching the true or false McDonald's mukbang now...always original video ideas from our Ana. Even calling it '20 questions, 20 chicken nuggets' would make it seem a little more original. ANYWAY was anyone else howling at 'did you do bits in the Locked In house?'. Girl didn't open her mouth to speak let alone doing bits! Of course she included that question. Why is she OBSESSED with creating the illusion she's segsual. Skinny queen also said she can never manage 20 nuggets. Doesn't sound like too much of a challenge but guess it would be hard for our bby with the petite stomach. Also cracked me up when she said she wishes she could have gone to uni for graduation day and throwing her cap in the air. Definitely the point of uni. I'm only 4 mins into the video but had to some say hi ๐Ÿ‘‹. If you like my comment, smash a huge thumbs up (bleeping hate it when she says that) and other than that, let's get started!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Did Julie really paint all her walls with a paintbrush and not a roller.
Is she stupid.
So painful to watch and how PATCHY it was afterwards ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ You canโ€™t just touch up areas you have to redo the entire wall if you want a good result. Esecpially when theyโ€™re 2 different kinds of paint. Christ. And the amount of time she said โ€œso Iโ€™m doing a sort of utility areaโ€. It seems so inconvenient and soppy. Putting bottles in a tub making them more inaccessible. And how difficult it was to take out the bottle of softener. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really thinks she's a CEO boss witch doesn't she? She's going to be unbearable now she's got a blue tick :sick:

Reactions: 19
Bit behind bbys. Watching the true or false McDonald's mukbang now...always original video ideas from our Ana. Even calling it '20 questions, 20 chicken nuggets' would make it seem a little more original. ANYWAY was anyone else howling at 'did you do bits in the Locked In house?'. Girl didn't open her mouth to speak let alone doing bits! Of course she included that question. Why is she OBSESSED with creating the illusion she's segsual. Skinny queen also said she can never manage 20 nuggets. Doesn't sound like too much of a challenge but guess it would be hard for our bby with the petite stomach. Also cracked me up when she said she wishes she could have gone to uni for graduation day and throwing her cap in the air. Definitely the point of uni. I'm only 4 mins into the video but had to some say hi ๐Ÿ‘‹. If you like my comment, smash a huge thumbs up (bleeping hate it when she says that) and other than that, let's get started!!!!!
her voice haunts my poor little soul

This is such a bad photo
don't wanna be too harsh but her nose ๐Ÿ˜ฌ sorry.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.